Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are white girls so obnoxious compared to other women?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Every time I see a white girl she’s always the type who is even more hypergamous than women of other races. She always has annoying white girl voice and always is a generic girl who binge drinks and fucks a hookup from a party on the weekend. She’s always the type you see on tiktok. She’s always the type who religiously goes to Starbucks and has obsession with dogs

they are literally the worst kind of foid that their personality can make them easy to distinguish from other foids even if you’re blind

@ThoughtfulCel

Worse than sheboons? Im calling bs

Absolutely. I don’t want to hear “bUt bLaCk wOmEn aRe uGLiER” because whites women are far more obnoxious

Because they are at tjhe peak of the world. Spoiled to death by white men, adored by all other races. White men talk about seamaxxing here but if a white foid goes to sea she is treated like a goddes there. I think Indian men would pay for a white woman to talk on them. They would make a 300 km long road of bodies for stacy to walk on. It would be a guiness world record for a largest human chain

That's why when Designer babies come we should have an White Male & Asian Female only society

the rudest bitches ive come across have all been white :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
black foids are much much worse, im sorry

Golly i aint understand such a thing possible?

The worst sheboons are worse than all white women, the average white woman is more obnoxious than an average sheboon imo
Black women are more masculine, angrier 24/7 (actually out of spite for white women) and even LESS intelligent. Obese, angsty, and 24/7 pissy. I’ve never met a good woman period, and I’ve never met a good white or black woman, but black women have been way more obnoxious and out there than any white women ive seen. Liberal white women are a little worse in the sense that they are angry (like black women) but it’s to themselves and self hate is always less hateful than just hate.

White women will ignore you (because everyone views white women as status symbols so they are so competed over that they see everyone as irrelevant because of inflated ego) and at worst cause some emotional damage, black women will get up, cause a scene like an orangutan, and THEN try ruining your life with their black privilege.

White woman trope/stereotype: being a stick up bitch
Black woman trope/stereotype: yelling, stinking and hollering aggressive overweight animal

Last edited:
dontt know.
Almost ran one over today trying to run a red light

Because white men let them get away with it far more than men of other races do with their respective foids. They've inflated white foids' egos so high that they won't even mate with the majoirty of white men anymore. I'm glad you made this thread because you're going to get a bunch of mayocels rushing in to defend their foids which only shows why the problem is so bad in the West. Ethnics routinely shittalk foids of the same race as them. Never enable hypergamy if you can help it

Every time I see a white girl she’s always the type who is even more hypergamous than women of other races. She always has annoying white girl voice and always is a generic girl who binge drinks and fucks a hookup from a party on the weekend. She’s always the type you see on tiktok. She’s always the type who religiously goes to Starbucks and has obsession with dogs

they are literally the worst kind of foid that their personality can make them easy to distinguish from other foids even if you’re blind

@ThoughtfulCel
her hypergamy is way off the charts because of how many ethnics are WHITU PUSSI ONRY

@ThoughtfulCel
Pigskin women are less belligerent than black women and overall less confrontational, however they hold the same air of false superiority that pigskin men do, despite having achieved nothing.

That and almost every man of every race wants to sleep with them. Not to mention they are probably the most degenerate of women, (no surprise as they are white)

This causes them to be passive aggressive and have a false sense of worth or value for simply being born with pigskin.

It also makes them believe that they don't have to achieve anything and can ride on the back of the achievements of those who appear similar to them.

They have no personality or culture to call their own and thus are spiteful towards others who do. Thus you'll find variations of them who tan and inject their lips, or who act ghetto and hood like to be "cool" while at the same time trying to maintain their whiteness, creating quite an abomination.

In the end, the life of a white female or any female is a sad one. They have no purpose other than being a cum receptical, and have no goals or aspirations. They're also weak and age like milk

20210122 185144

Last edited:

@ThoughtfulCel
The worst type of foid yet one of the most highly sought after. Ricecels worship these kinds of foids to no end, and all the prettyboy tiktok e-boy faggots are in relationships with these types of foids. I even fall in that trap at times, but simply because I was raised in fucking bumfuck nowhere Indiana surrounded by other white foids, so it makes sense.

But I would say niggerfoids are the worst types. They're the ones who worship the feet of niggerfoid celebs like Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, and others who preach that "YAS KWEEN" mindset, where they think they're entitled to the most perfect ideal men yet those same niggerfoids bring absolutely nothing to the table.

You could argue white foids are picking up that mindset too which is absolutely true, but niggerfoids have done it way longer and in larger numbers.

Also JFL bc noodlewhores are the least likely to have this mindset, yet they can barely snag a low-tier white normie. Even the incels in this sub would date noodlewhores only as a last resort, or others just use noodles as a fuck toy when going to SEAmaxx.

Because they are at tjhe peak of the world. Spoiled to death by white men, adored by all other races. White men talk about seamaxxing here but if a white foid goes to sea she is treated like a goddes there. I think Indian men would pay for a white woman to talk on them. They would make a 300 km long road of bodies for stacy to walk on. It would be a guiness world record for a largest human chain

black foids are much much worse, im sorry
Black women are typically calm compared to white women. Racist media just emphasizes the loud ones
Pigskin women are less belligerent than black women and overall less confrontational, however they hold the same air of false superiority that pigskin men do, despite having achieved nothing.

That and almost every man of every race wants to sleep with them. Not to mention they are probably the most degenerate of women, (no surprise as they are white)

This causes them to be passive aggressive and have a false sense of worth or value for simply being born with pigskin.

It also makes them believe that they don't have to achieve anything and can ride on the back of the achievements of those who appear similar to them.

They have no personality or culture to call their own and thus are spiteful towards others who do. Thus you'll find variations of them who tan and inject their lips, or who act ghetto and hood like to be "cool" while at the same time trying to maintain their whiteness, creating quite an abomination.

In the end, the life of a white female or any female is a sad one. They have no purpose other than being a cum receptical, and have no goals or aspirations. They're also weak and age like milk

View attachment 443710
I remember hearing some white tiktok girl talk on her live and god damn her voice is annoying. They sound like a bunch of retards. And they all are addicted to Instagram and post excessively and they post the same fuckin thing each darn time. On college it’s a bunch of party pics and then after college they post some pic of them traveling where they’re at the top of a cliff (where they should’ve jumped in minecraft) or them at Starbucks holding their drink.

they all post all day on tiktok and join sororities so they can fuck random chads

Last edited:

View attachment 443710
no you are born nigger and you know that your sense of self worth of your 'race' who say that whites anchieved nothing while you know that you belong to such race. Even if i'm slav and i'm not white but i don't cope in such way

@SocialzERo what do you think about this nigg*r ?

but regardless white women are obnoxious cause what latters said, they are lusted by everyone and until this not change they will always entitled
The worst type of foid yet one of the most highly sought after. Ricecels worship these kinds of foids to no end, and all the prettyboy tiktok e-boy faggots are in relationships with these types of foids. I even fall in that trap at times, but simply because I was raised in fucking bumfuck nowhere Indiana surrounded by other white foids, so it makes sense.

But I would say niggerfoids are the worst types. They're the ones who worship the feet of niggerfoid celebs like Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, and others who preach that "YAS KWEEN" mindset, where they think they're entitled to the most perfect ideal men yet those same niggerfoids bring absolutely nothing to the table.

You could argue white foids are picking up that mindset too which is absolutely true, but niggerfoids have done it way longer and in larger numbers.

Also JFL bc noodlewhores are the least likely to have this mindset, yet they can barely snag a low-tier white normie. Even the incels in this sub would date noodlewhores only as a last resort, or others just use noodles as a fuck toy when going to SEAmaxx.
rice women seems to least obnoxious, but black ones are just on pair. Only thing that black women don't have ( or aren't that bad as whi*te whores is simply fact that they aren't entitled, cause no one wants a sheboon )
but now men wake up and realise that there are better options than wh*te women, like arabs, noodles, latinas, indians or slavs ( tho they are fuckholes for any race of men )

Last edited:
bcuz they grew up spoiled their whole lives and are now whining about priveldge and systemic racism

they're all obnoxious and overall shitty people
there is no good race of foids
men often hate their own race of women and think that another race is better
they think the grass is greener even though both fields are covered in manure

they're all obnoxious and overall shitty people
there is no good race of foids
men often hate their own race of women and think that another race is better
they think the grass is greener even though both fields are covered in manure
@ThoughtfulCel

Probably cause they have the most smv, but ghetto foids can be obnoxious too.

they aren't

confirmation bias probably

White foids are crude to Asian dudes.

They really do look down on us Asian dudes. Like ER mentioned once, we are like a mices to them. Disgusting, repulsive, and meant to be stomped on. SHoo'ed away. Shunned. They avoid us all the time.

But when you really examine and compare white foids and asian dudes together in terms of personality and intellect. Asian dudes are at the very top. While White foids and sheboons are at the very bottom objectively speaking in terms of personality and intellect.

Asian dudes dudes are usually always chill, laid back, lowest rate of crime, hardest working, highest educated, highest income, looks down on people who get into divorces, etc... etc...

Endless good traits that we are always usually ahead in.

But according to foids, especially white foids, we are rock bottom sub-humans. Jfl at foid logic. Breeding with non-Asian foids would truly produce sub-humans.

The half breed Asian mongrel that the non-Asian foid will give you will be below a full blooded Asian child in every trait imaginable (besides looks of course).

Last edited:
White girls are the beauty standard, they're exalted by every race. Their entitlement doesn't come out of nowhere.
They grow up getting attention from all races of men, the literally get to choose the cream of the crop just for having a vagina and being white.
Many ethnics treat white people like gods in their home countries, so what do you expect?

Ofc white girls are like that, it's just the world we live in.

bcuz they grew up spoiled their whole lives and are now whining about priveldge and systemic racism

also they are indoctrinated from a young age to believe men are evil and all that woke crap, uk universitys are full of this crap, i think the statistic are something like 70% foids 30%guys in uk universitys now because guys see the bullshit.

you forgot about watching telescope that's a white foids thing too

Sheboons are worse.

Sheboons are worse.
No white women are way worse. White women act much more feminine to the extent that they are inferior to all other kinds of foids

I'm sorry but there is no way that any other race has females as obnoxious as niggerettes

White women have the highest smvs that's why. It's more or less impossible to not be able to get Chad's cock as a white girl

@ThoughtfulCel
I'm ashamed to be of the same race as these degenerate whores.

Modern day western white women are the most entitled group in the history of mankind. They are also the most worshipped. They are so obnoxious because their privilege is limitless. They have white privilege and foid privilege. In regards to entitlement white women are the worst. Black women are the worst in every other way. They are uglier, more masculine, overweight, more hypergamous, more promiscuous and on top of all that they're still entitled.

The majority of women are self-entitled whores.

I'd say sheboons are more unpleasant on average. but white foids are more cunning and fuck over ugly men in more subtle/dastardly ways(false harassment, leech off orbiters etc.)

Cumskin foids are the worst kind

they are like jews basically

Because life is super easy for them and they have NPC brains

I mean, it's hypocritical to call them out for being predictable when we're on a forum that's basically a giant echo chamber that doesn't allow in outside opinions.
Look up tu quoque

I'd say sheboons are more unpleasant on average. but white foids are more cunning and fuck over ugly men in more subtle/dastardly ways(false harassment, leech off orbiters etc.)
I see.
@Diocel @Broly @Idotms thoughts

Top of the food chain.