Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Why Aren’t More People Getting Married? Ask Women What Dating Is Like."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17ue65g/nyt_actively_blaming_men_for_not_being_good_enough/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17ue65g/comment/k9324xp/

Damn, thank god that those QUEENS made the best use of their personality detectors to find guys like this and avoid those shy, unattractive guys that would never so much as scream at them, but, after a lifetime of bullying, mockery, disrespect and ostracization, they sometimes post mean things about women on the internet. Just imagine if they didn't dodge those bullets:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17ue65g/comment/k9321bd/

Literally any of those guys would marry her in that church right at the spot:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::

images

Literally any of those guys would marry her in that church right at the spot:feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::

images
Men love to say this, ''wall'', single mother who will die alone while coping about ''bru after turning 30's you life only begins, you will fuck 15-20 years old girls...''

all i can say that it smells...
:redpill::feels:

Men love to say this, ''wall'', single mother who will die alone while coping about ''bru after turning 30's you life only begins, you will fuck 15-20 years old girls...''

all i can say that it smells...
:redpill::feels:
Who's da shawty in da avi :ping:
I would've liked to post this on your profile but I can't

I'm proud to have Aspergers :heart::heart::heart:
OH OH OH OH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUAAAAHUAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAA UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH WIUWIUWIUWIU RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wanted to read the article, but is paywalled :feelsseriously:

Also

Screenshot 20231115 155523 DuckDuckGo 1

Basically that one meme image of ForeverAloneWomen, but used unironically, and to make you feel pity/sympathetic for women.

Even though all this image and what it represents, tells me is "Women's only issue is picking one in the line"

It's not having the intended effect at all.

It's for these reasons that's so hard to take foids' problems seriously:
  • They willingly and knowingly choose to date thugs when there are non-criminal men interested in them. Then act surprise when the criminal baby daddy has vices, crime activity, beats the shit out of her, etc;
  • Has dozens of guys interested in her, doesn't put effort into any of them, then complains that men are all trash or that they only want sex;
  • Has dozens of guys interested in her but only wants to go out with the chad while she's average. Guess what? Chad can and does get better looking (and overall) women and you will be nothing to him.
200% of the dating problem in the world are cause by women. I used to say 100%, but they create more problem than necessary.

If I, or any men, received the amount of opportunity foids do, I would have already made something work with someone a great while ago. Women are stupid, pathetic, incapable, entitled, useless. And they don't get lonely at all.

I thought foids found marriage too restricting how the tune changes when things aren't going to well :lul: