Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why aren’t you contributing to a society that wants you dead?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Why aren’t you contributing to a society that wants you dead?

Why aren’t you working to help with tax money so whores can keep aborting babies after hook ups?

You’re so lazy, why aren’t you worshipping this society that hates you? Even though society hates, you still need to contribute by helping whores out. Whores need their tax money so help them.

You’re making society so terrible by not helping those whores out. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Mfw income untaxable :feelsYall:

Mfw purchase some tax avoided items such as tobacco. :feelsYall:

My money is my money tbh :feelsYall:

As little of it as possible should go towards a society that refuses me a proper place within it. Its for me to use to cope :feelsYall:

I want to breed :feelsrope::ahegao:

no feet

no contribution

no feet

no contribution

It’s funny that I work 70+ hours a week and my monthly income is what a foid makes in one week selling pictures of their feet.

It’s funny that I work 70+ hours a week and my monthly income is what a foid makes in one week selling pictures of their feet.
Why/how tf you work that much

What's your job?

I'll die before I give them more

No tits

No contribution

Imagine busting your body at work for minimum wage while some whore makes easy 100k a month

Imagine busting your body at work for minimum wage while some whore makes easy 100k a month
Exactly. Working should only be done if NEEDED plus it’s harder for autistic men to find employment anyway, something the majority are incapable of empathising with. The majority act as if you can just say ‘Hey, give me a job’ and then you’re set, it doesn’t work like that.

Last edited:
Society doesn't need men to contribute anymore. Most jobs are make-work bullshit which add nothing of value to the world. Women don't need men to provide for them as said bullshit jobs or government checks can do so.

Men aren't even needed as taxpayers since the government can borrow money and raise the debt ceiling endlessly. The only way a man can actually contribute is by working one of the few manual labor jobs that hasn't been automated yet, like a plumber or janitor. Which is what all the redpill gurus are saying "just do a trade bro and destroy your body to ensure that ungrateful women continue to enjoy all the comforts of modern life without doing any real work".

As long as they have enough tradies to keeps things running they would rather the rest of us be NEET or work a bottom of the barrel job so we rot away without causing trouble.

Society doesn't need men to contribute anymore. Most jobs are make-work bullshit which add nothing of value to the world. Women don't need men to provide for them as said bullshit jobs or government checks can do so.

Men aren't even needed as taxpayers since the government can borrow money and raise the debt ceiling endlessly. The only way a man can actually contribute is by working one of the few manual labor jobs that hasn't been automated yet, like a plumber or janitor. Which is what all the redpill gurus are saying "just do a trade bro and destroy your body to ensure that ungrateful women continue to enjoy all the comforts of modern life without doing any real work".

As long as they have enough tradies to keeps things running they would rather the rest of us be NEET or work a bottom of the barrel job so we rot away without causing trouble.
NPCS act as if ‘not contributing to society’ means a kitten gets killed or some shit which isn’t the case. It just means whores get less taxes going towards them.

Maybe ‘contributing to society’ did actually help back in the days but now, it only helps whores, like I basically said.

Last edited:
NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NO PUSSY NO PEACE :feelsUgh::society:

Do minimal to help these people. Make sure you get surgery before you think of helping anyone.

Do minimal to help these people. Make sure you get surgery before you think of helping anyone.
I help people with shit in real life sometimes anyway to be honest.

I help people with shit in real life sometimes anyway to be honest.
Don't do it. Do you know the risk you're taking? Dude, don't expect a thing in return though, I've known guys who got arrested over this.

I'll link a video by a very intelligent member of the community:

It's basically white knighting but this applies to helping anyone out.

By the way @BlkPillPres know I'm using your content, you can object anytime.

Don't do it. Do you know the risk you're taking? Dude, don't expect a thing in return though, I've known guys who got arrested over this.

I'll link a video by a very intelligent member of the community:

It's basically white knighting but this applies to helping anyone out.

People I know mainly but I don’t help women unless the woman is a relative.

People I know mainly but I don’t help women unless the woman is a relative.
Do the minimum. For example if they're getting raped and what not, help them and shit, don't give money or gifts shit like that.

Watch the video, you'll be shocked I promise, at least I was.

no sexo= no tax

The economic world order is going to collapse soon.

Because I don't want to be homeless

Based and truthpilled:feelsthink:

You're just posting a video, I wouldn't post them publicly if I didn't want them to be shared around.

Did some quick math in my head the other day. I probably have contributed more to society than what I've received from it.

Can't survive without money bro:feelsrope::feelsrope: