Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Arnold child choose to be incel?

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
Christopher Schwarzenegger5

I mean, this guy won the life lottery, has amazing genetics, tall, good face, lots of money, lots of potential to make serious muscle.

If i were this guy, i'd be a gym rat, while having treesomes with new holes every night.

Why did he choose to waste his life? Lack of blackpill awareness?

Fatherlessness.

If you had a millionaire father, would you care about your physique?

I'm sure he does fine with girls. In more recent photos he lost most of the weight.

Normies advice of “hit the gym, workout, get fit” only applies to guys like this

That advice would be of actual help to this guy, litERally not being a fatfuck is all he needs to do to avoid being celibate

He is a clear volcel

View attachment 1050110

I mean, this guy won the life lottery, has amazing genetics, tall, good face, lots of money, lots of potential to make serious muscle.

If i were this guy, i'd be a gym rat, while having treesomes with new holes every night.

Why did he choose to waste his life? Lack of blackpill awareness?
Autism

Proof that he’s incel? He probably gets foids just for being who he is.

Fuck this rich faggot jew

Because he doesn't have to care. To be fair tho he is unhealthily fat and slobby.

Normies advice of “hit the gym, workout, get fit” only applies to guys like this

That advice would be of actual help to this guy, litERally not being a fatfuck is all he needs to do to avoid being celibate

He is a clear volcel