Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why being an abusive white man is my fantasy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
it just seems really carefree. You collect disability from CTE you suffered from your failed football career. You wake up. Oh no my wife didn't cook me breakfast, what a lazy bitch. Then I grab the whore by her hair, and say "HEY BITCH COOK ME SOME WAFFLES" She cooks me waffles. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SYRU.P?? Now she puts syrup on my waffles. And then I get mad that my waffles aren't pancakes. So I say WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING ME WAFFLES I WANTED PANCAKES!!! And then the bitch says YOU PEICE OF SHIT YOU SAID YOU WANTED WAFFLES and starts crying.

And then I say-- OF ALL THE THINGS I DID FOR YOU. I PLAYED FOOTBALL AND THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS TAKING OVER A WHITE MANS GAME. I GOT BRAIN FUCKED FROM FOOTBALL NIGGERS FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME, BY GIVING ME SHIT SYRUPLESS WAFFLES WHEN I ASKED FOR PANKCAKES!!!! Then I toss my highschool football trophies at her as she screams and cowers and locks herself into her closet. While in the closet she convinces herself that I AM a victim, and she needs to help me, and that she can't do any better. So then she comes out of the closet and sucks my cock, I can;t finish, so I go to the strip club and spend $400 on stripper blowjobs just to cum about my wife for some odd reason, only using different more trashy women maybe due to that whole Madonna-whore thing.

I mean you can just do whatever you want, you are free of any pressure to be a good person, free of any responsibility to hold yourself accountable for any wrongdoing, because it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Last edited:
@Diocel is a white man
@Broly is the foid

nah i preffer to cook for mysef - hitting a woman is a waste of time
The best is manipulation, and also being able to kick her ass as soon as her hypergamy gets in the way.
:feelsbadman:

nah i preffer to cook for mysef - hitting a woman is a waste of time
The best is manipulation, and also being able to kick her ass as soon as her hypergamy gets in the way.
:feelsbadman:
manipulation is part of the abuse too as my character enjoys gaslighting people that CTE is the reason why I am an asshole

Thats the dream.

This is why you incel

As long as she loves me and is pure, I could never hit her [UWSL]:feelsbadman:. I do get the appeal tho ngl:feelshaha:[/UWSL]

I despise chad fetishizing. You can never go wrong with abusing w*men but chads don’t do that out enlightenment or careful analysis like us it’s just their nature and oversaturated brains. Nothing to glorify. Their behaviour overall is not beneficial in the long run.
Although if I was in a relationship I would definitely also practice abuse.
I would never do this either, nor do I endorse such fetishization as a good thing. I'm just saying for incels like us, nothing feels more comfy than dishing out the negative energies that we were given our entire lives, and getting away with it.

Maybe if you addressed these issues you wouldn't be such an inkwell!!!:foidSoy:
I would never do this either, nor do I endorse such fetishization as a good thing. I'm just saying for incels like us, nothing feels more comfy than dishing out the negative energies that we were given our entire lives, and getting away with it.
Lol, in a way I agree. I love being negative and releasing it on normies.

Abusing women is a waste of time, you either kill or fuck them :feelshaha:

The true "Western Reality". Ethnic males are primitive when they abuse foids; Chads are not.