Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are made fun of for things they can change, men are made fun of for things they cannot change

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
I've never heard of a woman being made fun of for something she can't change, like height or race. Not even breast size is something she is teased for, though it's something that can technically be changed with surgery or natural growth.

If we shame and make fun of women, it's over something like weight, how she dresses, or shitty hair and makeup.

But I've seen men be openly shamed and made fun of for:
Height
Dick size
Balding
Race (especially rice and curries)
Jawline (technically can be changed with surgery but it's risky and expensive compared to something like a boob job)

On top of things like weight, how he dresses, shitty hairstyle, income and job, lack of money and status.

Yet no one seems to say anything about this in normie bluepill world. Men are expected to just take it and roll with it, while not wanting to fuck a foid for being fat is "body shaming" and "misogyny".

I've never heard of a woman being made fun of for something she can't change, like height or race.
They do by chad before he fucks them.
Not even breast size is something she is teased for
True. I've never seen it.
Height
Dick size
Balding
Jawline (technically can be changed with surgery but it's risky and expensive compared to something like a boob job)
When women mock men for these it's not even light-hearted, they truly despise men with these qualities.

They mock each other quite often

If we shame and make fun of women, it's over something like weight, how she dresses, or shitty hair and makeup.

Height
Dick size
Balding
Foids shame every men they see them, but it's true, i even see them mocking all the time even in irl, online. They are judgemental.

Mocking foids= offensive
Mocking men= not offensive

Nothing women hate can be fixed because the only things they hate are bad genes.

You can pick trash in the streets and you'll find yourself riding a model sooner or later whether you like it or not if you're good looking enough.

For a guy she can be deformed and she will still find love.

Women are creatures unable of unconditional love, they only have instinct.

And in other news - this greynigger just realized that water is wet.

This stuff is called water greynigger

If her bodycount is above 0 she´s a WHORE
women have the choice to remain chaste until marriage, but they refuse to do so.
They CAN change but don´t wan to.