Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why can't I just NTmaxx

NTmaxxing?

• you can fool some people some of the time even as autist

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • NTs can always tell if you give them enough time

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
i observe neurotypical people all the time, i know how they talk and act and move. my voice isn't that nasally so if i don't talk or emote much and do a stoic strong and silent thing how are they realistically going to tell that im autistic unless i talk to the same person for a while? why would foids be able to act but i can't?

my only doubt is that NT eyes may be able pick up on even the minutiae of voice inflection and body language that are too numerous and minor for me to be constantly keeping track of while in the presence of others. i think i cock my head in a very faggot manner while speaking for example. but if one is familiar enough with NT behavior, is it possible to seamlessly blend in?

Just don't act or sound anxious and people will think you are NT.

It's anxiety that makes people hate you, because it makes them suspicious, like if you have something to hide from them.

It's anxiety that makes people hate you, because it makes them suspicious, like if you have something to hide from them.
i was thinking about making another post seeing what people here think of "owning" your autism, like when people give you shit for doing autistic stuff you just respond by announcing that it's because you're sperging out

When you realize you'll never be NT... :cryfeels:

Just play minecraft and equip sword with +100 nt skill

Trying asserting your dominance by pissing on the floor.

"You can fool some people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

My favourite quote by Abraham Lincoln.

No it's the blank, lost autistic stare and eye area that gives off the non NT impression tbh

"You can fool some people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

My favourite quote by Abraham Lincoln.
No, that's a quote from Jim Ross in SmackDown vs Raw 2007.

Original quote goes: “Judge Douglas cannot fool the people: you may fool people for a time; you can fool a part of the people all the time; but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

what people here think of "owning" your autism.
"Owning" is a way for normies to lie to themselves about accepting something they can't change about themselves.

"Owning" is a way for normies to lie to themselves about accepting something they can't change about themselves.
granted but won't it decrease the odds of getting fucked with if you imply that you aren't anxious or embarrassed about an unchangeable part of your personality
No it's the blank, lost autistic stare and eye area that gives off the non NT impression tbh
wdym? if i don't stare at shit for too long, normies won't realize im non NT?

Last edited:
I've learned how to imitate NTs decently, but I don't have a social life to talk about which fucks me over

granted but won't it decrease the odds of getting fucked with if you imply that you aren't anxious or embarrassed about an unchangeable part of your personality
No you will still look like a mongoloid to their eyes.

NT is something you are born with. You can try to learn and fake it, but its gonna be very very hard.

Like a dog attacking "bad" ppl but really it's just pheromone response to anxiety, prey & predator.
If wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean. It's a meeting of the minds & you can consider that line stolen.
I've learned how to imitate NTs decently, but I don't have a social life to talk about which fucks me over
Just pretend to be what you're not as autism is treated as ABOMINATION by the masses, the discriminated along with short men & baldness.

Last edited: