Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I stop fucking HOPING?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
The past year, ever since I've been involved with incel related websites I've tried so hard to become an emotionless robot that only lives to see the end. The end of what, I'm not sure yet. As hard as I try to disregard girls as the trash they are, I still can't help but desire them, and foolishly hope that someday, I will find one, a unique one unlike the rest that will give me unconditional love and loyalty. The same love and loyalty I would show her. I know this is a stupid wish but I just can't stop hoping for it... All the bullying I've endured, all the misery I've experienced from girls not liking me back, the suicide fuel that I see at school, where I am the only person I know of that has never even kissed a girl.. If I could have this one wish actually be granted, I would have a reason to live. This post is bluepilled as fuck so I know I'll get shit for it but I'm just being real right now.

i keep telling myself im gonna ascend and eventually live out the chad life for a few years then get married to a 6/10 loyal woman. but deep down i know im going to end up like my 2 uncles. a poor oldcel

You are still human after all, i dont think there is anything wrong with it.

You can still find a reason to live despite your current situation.

I keep hoping that something good is going to happen in my life but things only get worse

I can relate. I dream for a girl that's loyal, kind, and who loves me for who I am. Unfortunately, I'm just not Chad so it's impossible.

Hope isn't that bad. I expect youngfags to be full of energy and inspiration. Even though you have a pipe dream you still have a dream. That's just how the mind of a young person works. With age you will leave unrealistic dreams behind.

You are still human after all, i dont think there is anything wrong with it.

You can still find a reason to live despite your current situation.
I need to find that reason.

Hope isn't that bad. I expect youngfags to be full of energy and inspiration. Even though you have a pipe dream you still have a dream. That's just how the mind of a young person works. With age you will leave unrealistic dreams behind.
I'd rather an hero TBH

I need to find that reason.

Yes indeed! Let's see, is there something you do that you can dedicate your life to it? Being a philomath; being an artist, composer, hyperpolyglot and more?

Yes indeed! Let's see, is there something you do that you can dedicate your life to it? Being a philomath; being an artist, composer, hyperpolyglot and more?
I get decent grades, but I have absolutely 0 interest in any class I have ever taken. I mean I like acting in school video projects but there's no chance I could ever make a career as an actor. I like animals I guess.

I get decent grades, but I have absolutely 0 interest in any class I have ever taken. I mean I like acting in school video projects but there's no chance I could ever make a career as an actor. I like animals I guess.

I see, you can try Ethology? Cognitive ethology sounds interesting indeed. What about musical enstruments?

I see, you can try Ethology? Cognitive ethology sounds interesting indeed. What about musical enstruments?
I'll definitely keep those in mind when i finally decide what I'm gonna major in. Thanks man. Also no I sadly don't play anybody instruments.

I'll definitely keep those in mind when i finally decide what I'm gonna major in. Thanks man. Also no I sadly don't play anybody instruments.

My pleasure. Why dont you try it? I am inclined to believe that it would be a great way to forget/cope with your situation, not to mention it will be a good beneficial mental stimulation for your brain.

My pleasure. Why dont you try it? I am inclined to believe that it would be a great way to forget/cope with your situation, not to mention it will be a good beneficial mental stimulation for your brain.
I mean I'll try. I'll try anything that might help me cope with my inceldom

"Why can't I stop HOPING"
Cause you're human.

All women are whores. That is all.

Because sex is hardwired into your brain and no matter how much you try to give up on it the desire will always be there and the slightest interest from a girl will trigger that desire

hope is cope.

We all cope here so its okay.

The hope is drained out of you as your life goes on. I remember when I was filled with hope and tried hard to cheat my genetic destiny. I took accutane for a long time and it still didn't get rid of my acne. Meanwhile obese, drug addicts, and anorexic girls wake up to perfectly clear skin. I made an effort to talk to people and get to know people, but every time I was meant with some variation of why are you talking to us, go away. Then chad has tons of people everyday that come up and talk to him and try to be his friend. I lifted weights for a year to try to cheat my frame and then I learn that bone structure e.g. wrist size (if you have tiny wrist your upper body will always look terrible), ankle size (if your ankles are tiny your lower body will always look terrible, and shoulder to waist ratio determines everything. I discovered mewing when I was 17 and I was hopeful that maybe I would be at least a 3/10. Nope, my face is still subhuman.

From a pure Pascal's wager perspective it's better to not be fully blackpilled. There's no real benifit for an incel to be blackpilled because we're alone and worthless either way. However, if you're not a truecel, having hope means you might actually ascend.

However, you're already here, it's too late