Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why can't my soul GTFO so I can stop getting weepy at shit like this due to my cucked emotions

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Frog

the way she seemed to appreciate creatures that average girls are disgusted by really warmed my heart

You know what, I have just realized what you were referring to since I had long forgotten about her and now I too... feel like absolute shit:cryfeels:
kind of eery how her very last live-action performance was so much about death, like ADGTH (last overall performance but only VA) it was also released posthumously

She'd be incel if were born male
prob yeah

arguably foids this young are incel too since to actually voluntarily embrace celibacy requires you understand what sex is, and I'm not sure if she would, as the char is only seven and it's set in 1939 new orleans

sad thing is you can't be sure because the sexual exploitation of young girls has been going on for centuries particularly among orphans living on the street

about the only thing thatm ight've protected her is that Carface kidnapped her early and would've protected her due to her unique ability to talk w/ animals that let him manipulate the human world, doubtful he'd risk his rare asset's health by pimping her out or even fucking her himself (he has plenty of bitches to fuck)

You wept at this?

What? WTF am I missing? And don't say "a soul" or "a heart" or some faggy shit like that.

WTF am I missing?
knowing what happened to the little girl IRL shortly after filming this (was released post-humously, her final performance)

Article

I'm sure there's probably some unfair spin going on that tries to make Maria Barsi look like a saint and Joseph Barsi look like he's to blame for everything.

Given that it seems like Maria was trying to take all the money Judith earned and keep it from Joseph, she could've been up to other shenanigans like cheating on her husband, trying to pimp Judith out to producers, etc.

But even if some plausible reasons for him to cranium his wife existed it doesn't really justify doing it to the daughter as well.

My guess is he was so caught up in punishing his wife that he did that without thinking how it would traumatize his daughter t osee it, and then he probably rationalized "I'm sparing her from a life of trauma" as a reason to kill her too.

That's probably why Chris Benoit killed his son too, I would assume. Assuming it wasn't Sullivan who killed all three of them.

- - -

I'm really skeptical about these 3rd-party claims about the dad threatening to kill Judith like that. Conveniently we only hear about those afterward when Judith isn't around to contradict them, by co-conspirators in the "steal all the money" plot

Last edited:
knowing what happened to the little girl IRL shortly after filming this (was released post-humously, her final performance)

View attachment 558158

I'm sure there's probably some unfair spin going on that tries to make Maria Barsi look like a saint and Joseph Barsi look like he's to blame for everything.

Given that it seems like Maria was trying to take all the money Judith earned and keep it from Joseph, she could've been up to other shenanigans like cheating on her husband, trying to pimp Judith out to producers, etc.

But even if some plausible reasons for him to cranium his wife existed it doesn't really justify doing it to the daughter as well.

My guess is he was so caught up in punishing his wife that he did that without thinking how it would traumatize his daughter t osee it, and then he probably rationalized "I'm sparing her from a life of trauma" as a reason to kill her too.

That's probably why Chris Benoit killed his son too, I would assume. Assuming it wasn't Sullivan who killed all three of them.

- - -

I'm really skeptical about these 3rd-party claims about the dad threatening to kill Judith like that. Conveniently we only hear about those afterward when Judith isn't around to contradict them, by co-conspirators in the "steal all the money" plot

Oh, shit. OK, I get it now.:feelsbadman: