Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can’t people understand that as a male our looks are everything

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
There was a cuck on @FACEandLMS last stream who was like “it’s a combination of factor that cause our inceldom”. “Incels lack communication skills” “you guys (incels) have low self esteem”. No shit we have low self esteem. I’m an ugly jewish male living a gynocentric world obviously my life sucks. People really need to understand that foids are in charge and they HATE not good looking men. If you aren’t good looking as a male it’s not “a combination of factors” that explain our inceldom and overall bad lives. It’s our looks plain and simple.

Your life is predetermined by your genetics.

Self-esteem and confidence "how are we supposed to have that, if our whole life has been shown otherwise.

ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCK ITS OVER FUCKITS OVER FUCK

The implications of men waking up would be huge. Massive suicide increase, massive NEET increase, massive drug addiction increase, massive ER increase. Male solidarity would actually be achievable if men woke up, together we could cause damage to society and the economy until facial surgery was covered by healthcare, waifubot development received federal funding, and ectogeneis advancement was put on steroids and released to the public ASAP. People would be talking about "Western male migrants" all over the world the way that stomfrontcels talk about brown migrants. The government would have to listen to our demands, kill us all and replace us with foreign slaves who will eventually revolt anyway, our suffer destruction at our hands. If only every low value male in the West knew the true strengths of unity and suicidal nihilism.

The implications of men waking up would be huge. Massive suicide increase, massive NEET increase, massive drug addiction increase, massive ER increase. Male solidarity would actually be achievable if men woke up, together we could cause damage to society and the economy until facial surgery was covered by healthcare, waifubot development received federal funding, and ectogeneis advancement was put on steroids and released to the public ASAP. People would be talking about "Western male migrants" all over the world the way that stomfrontcels talk about brown migrants. The government would have to listen to our demands, kill us all and replace us with foreign slaves who will eventually revolt anyway, our suffer destruction at our hands. If only every low value male in the West knew the true strengths of unity and suicidal nihilism.

"Mentalcels" are a meme tbh.

Any mental problem you have is connected to being treated poorly for your looks

Yea exactly and also even if we get over our “mental problems” we still have to get over our subpar looks.

Simple, as men, we want to feel like we are in control of our lives and destiny, but if our genetics is the major deciding factor for the most part, it’s basically admitting we have very little control over anything. It’s Mens ego’s that doesn’t let them see the truth.

Its all about that at the end

Nah i use to believe that its 100% looks cause im antisocial and didnt really realize whats happening around me,

But I see too many normie looksmatched couple, even overweight normies have gfs, and b4 you say hes betabuxxing, theyre in hs for christsake, how much could they be paying the bitch anyways?

I saw this completely normie looking player, with biches fighting over him, while he cheats on all of them, and hes an absolute normie, makes me realize how important social skill is

And also not shitting i used to lurk thecoli.com and theres this ugly slightly overweight bald (he shaved it) blackcel that dress like a bum playing women left and right.

And then I follow ig that post couples things and most of the couples are normies.

If it wasnt for tinder, normies would be having it pretty damn good tbh
Tinder is what really fuck things up for most men..
Too bad theres no going back to pre tinder era..

Last edited:
Looks determine everything. Our success. Our destiny. Anyone who denies it is a retard

DC1A7ACE 6A52 41EB A29E 2A6914026CA4

Many mental problems are inherited.

Some are caused by environment you grow up in,but it isn't necessarily from people treating you poorly,most often it is due to shitty parents.

Some are caused by environment you grow up in,but it isn't necessarily from people treating you poorly,most often it is due to shitty parents.
autism is legit, but quite rare

There was a cuck on @FACEandLMS last stream who was like “it’s a combination of factor that cause our inceldom”. “Incels lack communication skills” “you guys (incels) have low self esteem”. No shit we have low self esteem. I’m an ugly jewish male living a gynocentric world obviously my life sucks. People really need to understand that foids are in charge and they HATE not good looking men. If you aren’t good looking as a male it’s not “a combination of factors” that explain our inceldom and overall bad lives. It’s our looks plain and simple.
True. Also lack of communication skills and low self esteem etc is just a side effect of bad looks. Chads don't have those problems.

L> MS. This isn’t a pua forum

I don’t think my inceldom is due to mental problems because foids look at me with dirty looks when they see my face. Fuck my parents though. I would kill them if I wouldn’t get caught and I didn’t need them to provide for me (I’m GTA V of course)
If it wasnt for tinder, normies would be having it pretty damn good tbh
Tinder is what really fuck things up for most men..
Too bad theres no going back to pre tinder era..
Exactly tinder is worse than the Holocaust for most jewish men TBH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back