Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/ForeverAlone users should just delete their cuckdit accounts and just admit the blackpill is right

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
The fags on r/ForeverAlone are on there because they are too much of pussies to admit the blackpill is the truth and they are trying their hardest to convince themselves its not true with their overused copes and I say by tomorrow all men on there delete their accounts and come on .is to admit the blackpill is right.

The blackpill will soon collect them, don't worry it's inevitable.

What is your specific critique about ForeverAlone? That they continue to try and ascend?

What is your specific critique about ForeverAlone? That they continue to try and ascend?
They keep on coping in hopes of their ascension and it wont happen except for 30 year old failed normies

The blackpill will soon collect them, don't worry it's inevitable.
I would take accountability though I was shortly on their dumbass subreddit before I came to .is

The fags on r/ForeverAlone are on there because they are too much of pussies to admit the blackpill is the truth and they are trying their hardest to convince themselves its not true with their overused copes and I say by tomorrow all men on there delete their accounts and come on .is to admit the blackpill is right.
I never had a gf but im not an incel:soy:

We don't want reddit faggots here.

life his kicked them away to the point most of them are doing nothing besides staying at home or playing Dungeons&Dragons in a group that has 5 men and 3 trannies.

but they're still not blackpilled.

90% of r/Foreveralone users are closet pedophiles.

Last edited:
That sub is giga cucked anyway

FA30Plus is much better but also cucked

ShortGuys is one of the most blackpilled reddit atm and TrueVirgin

from what I saw anyway...

Still they are soyditts so you'll see a lot of deleted accounts by mods JFL.

I only trust 25+ Incels on this website

the rest are 99.99% fakecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back