Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Chad life is infinitely better than any woman's life, even when women live in tutorial mode

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
We all know that women privilege is real af. But Chad gneeral quality of life is way better than most women out there.

Chad gets to be the protagonist, women almost always have more of a "supporter" role in society, in which they support the aforementioned Chad, even if they are stacies.

Chad gets the authority, strength and leadership aura.

Both men and women compete with their own gender, but the disparity between males is vastly superior to the disparity of females. lets say that the best female lives like a queen and the worst one lives like some peasant. Then the best male lives like a God while the worst male lives like a worm.

And last, and a really undiscussed topic: From my experience, Lots of women/girls are really fucked up and their depression who is often meme'd about, is very real. And the worst shit is that they get real fucked in the head for the stupidest things, not being able to be happy even when having life on tutorial mode, its insane. I saw it so many times. Knew some girl whose looks, ability to form social bonds and tendency to be liked rivaled a fucking international male model, yet she was legit depressed all the time, and I don't mean "I will eat m'ms to simulate suicide" fake depression. Meanwhile Chads have so much better overall brain chemistry, while having the same privilege or more than top tier women. Males mental state seems to be strongly correlated to looks. for women (and I knew many women) it seems to be random, all over the place, independant on looks. That's why Chad life is way better than ANY other kind of human, male or female. Chads are the true privileged elite caste of humankind.

No this is not a feminist or women apologizing thread, I know that women are extremely privileged and that they do not face a fraction of the disparity of quality of life based on looks males face. But the facts and experience are the facts and experience.

Groundbreaking

Why should I care? I am neither.