Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did a group of kids i dont know say hi to me?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★★★
I was using my phone on a bench and then a bunch of kids around 11-12 came up to me and the most popular looking one said hi to me, i said hi back and then they all left. Did they think i was so ugly the kid said hi to me cuz of a dare? I looked at them after he said hi and the popular kid seemed to be the only one still looking at me and none of them were laughing so maybe only the kid thought i was ugly but i still dont know. What do you guys think?

If they are that young they probably think you are cool just cause your older They are looking for older peer approval

They wanted to be spared when you go cho ingta6

Some kids made fun of my appearance earlier

They wanted to be spared when you go cho ingta6
i dont wanna go cho now but everything could go wrong in the future. Also i wouldnt kill ppl that young if i went cho

Some kids made fun of my appearance earlier
my condolences but could u tell me exactly what they did? like other shit has happened recently but i dont know if they were making fun of me or not. Like i was on my bike and some girl i was riding past looked at me and looked terrified, she was like 7or smth.

Lmao, something similiar happened to me around August last year. It wasn't even just one time, but multiple times in the span of a couple of days with different kids. Was pretty surreal.

Lmao, something similiar happened to me around August last year. It wasn't even just one time, but multiple times in the span of a couple of days with different kids. Was pretty surreal.
can u describe ur appearance and how old were they

my condolences but could u tell me exactly what they did? like other shit has happened recently but i dont know if they were making fun of me or not. Like i was on my bike and some girl i was riding past looked at me and looked terrified, she was like 7or smth.
So i was walking home and they started calling me quasimodo from that cartoon movie, I yelled at them, What the fuck do you want and they kept circling me with the bike like vultures trying to break me, I said, This is illegal and harassment and they stopped formed a line and just stared at me, And said, Isnt that good tho, That you are ugly quasimodo?

can u describe ur appearance and how old were they
I'm 5'7, i have a beard and i usually wear glasses. Oh, and of course i'm sub5. The kids were probably around 10-13 years old.

Fakecel if you haven't been made fun of by kids tbh. I have been mocked by kids so many times as an adult. :feelsbadman:

Mogs me, a girl once shouted "Pedo!" as I walked past her/ their friends

Lol, I havent been called pedo yet but kids ask me if i have a GF every time i walk past a kindergarten then they call me ugly, Teacher always stops them tho and yells at them, Thats not nice to say, Glad they are tackling it well.

Literally just walk past the kindergarten i went to as a kid

Lol, I havent been called pedo yet but kids ask me if i have a GF every time i walk past a kindergarten then they call me ugly, Teacher always stops them tho and yells at them, Thats not nice to say, Glad they are tackling it well.

Literally just walk past the kindergarten i went to as a kid
Go ER in the kindergarten

I was using my phone on a bench and then a bunch of kids around 11-12 came up to me and the most popular looking one said hi to me, i said hi back and then they all left. Did they think i was so ugly the kid said hi to me cuz of a dare? I looked at them after he said hi and the popular kid seemed to be the only one still looking at me and none of them were laughing so maybe only the kid thought i was ugly but i still dont know. What do you guys think?
run them over

Unless a starving fighting dog on them next time

I'm 5'7, i have a beard and i usually wear glasses. Oh, and of course i'm sub5. The kids were probably around 10-13 years old.
its not my height for sure so its probably face

because of your personality

whys it so hard to even do simple stuff like go outside for a few minutes as an incel? You just can't get any relief

Probably some tiktok trend where you say hi to random people and they say hi to you and then they thinks how that's some gangsta shit. It happened to me in august and september.

The spirit of cho compels you

If they are that young they probably think you are cool just cause your older They are looking for older peer approval
Damn you Greycels really are innocent

They were making fun of you man sorry. It’s a common middle school tactic that happens. Fuck Normie kids

Yea I’m sorry to break it to the forum but if they do this it’s cuz they’re making fun of you. I swear I’m not trying to be rude or try to be mean I’m just saying it’s a common middle school tactic.

If you understood middle school Zoomers it’s a very common tactic for them to do this. They do this as a joke with their friends and go for ofc specific people

Just dont think too much about it and be happy that you arent completely invisible to society

Damn you Greycels really are innocent
Dawg I worked at a skyzone for a long period Of my teen years I can assure you 12yr kids arent as mean as you think most of them aren't even mentally developed enough yet to talk proper shit

Dawg I worked at a skyzone for a long period Of my teen years I can assure you 12yr kids arent as mean as you think most of them aren't even mentally developed enough yet to talk proper shit
nice cope man

Yea I’m sorry to break it to the forum but if they do this it’s cuz they’re making fun of you. I swear I’m not trying to be rude or try to be mean I’m just saying it’s a common middle school tactic.
Yeah, i imagined.

You look cool

They think you are a pedo so they are trying to make you say stuff so they can call adults to beat you up and police arrest you

it doesnt mean much, foids with their groups of friends say or do things to randoms all the time. theyve most likely already forgotten about it. move on.

Cos you're a fucking pedo as evidenced by your post history, that's why

bruh even girls on snapchat have hit me up im like no I don’t want to catch a fucking case still truecel at 20