Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why did ethnics not develop the alphabet?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Gooks: ching chong ideograms

Sandniggers: lv t vwls s nbd cn rd

Curries: copied from whites

Niggers: no comment

Ethiopian alphabet?

Indians had script in indus valley. It was probably proto-dravidian. Didn't copied from whites

Curry languages are older than European ones.

Indians had script in indus valley. It was probably proto-dravidian. Didn't copied from whites
Maybe but not alphabet abcdefg. Alphabetic writing is so much easier, ethnics didn't think of that :incel:

What do you mean? Those, quite literally, all are alphabets albeit in a different manner as opposed to European/White ones.

I'm not saying any are necessarily better or worse, it's just these were all invented in order to reflect how the geography, behavior, structures, etc of these civilizations & groups functioned.

Maybe but not alphabet abcdefg. Alphabetic writing is so much easier, ethnics didn't think of that :incel:
It really depends, I don't find Roman alphabets superior.

What do you mean? Those, quite literally, all are alphabets albeit in a different manner as opposed to European/White ones.

I'm not saying any are necessarily better or worse, it's just these were all invented in order to reflect how the geography, behavior, structures, etc of these civilizations & groups functioned.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

They still do their job pretty well though. Also, a few of those are starting to spread to other group the same way latin alphabet did.

I was actually thinking of posting this here before and ask whether this place will become a permanent sexpatting location for Koreans, since they will inevitably culturally dominate the people who are adopting their alphabet:waitwhat:.

Indians had the sanscrit , one of the Frist language probably

Don't think they are superior but so much easier to use.

An alphabet is a standardized set of written letters that represent particular spoken sounds in a language. Specifically, letters correspond to phonemes, the categories of sounds that can distinguish one word from another in a given language.[1] Not all writing systems represent language in this way: a syllabary assigns symbols to spoken syllables, while logographic systems assign symbols to spoken words, morphemes, or other semantic units.[2][3]

Chinese, Egyptian and Sumerian are logograms

Semitic scripts are abjads (alphabet but leave out vowels)

Alphabets are much easier to learn and use than either of those.

They still do their job pretty well though.
:yes:

As I said, it reflects how not only the genetics influenced these various populations, but also the geography, how they lived their lives, etc.

To put it frankly, language is almost a reflection of a race, civilization, etc: It follows Teslas law of understanding symmetry,
Also, a few of those are starting to spread to other group the same way latin alphabet did.
l0HlCtvUayCgoNGog.webp

I was actually thinking of posting this here before and ask whether this place will become a permanent sexpatting location for Koreans, since they will inevitably culturally dominate the people who are adopting their alphabet:waitwhat:.

I wonder why this is? If anything, I was expecting it to be Chinese or Japanese, since both country has more objective influence as opposed to Korea.
Like I stated, they serve as a reflection of each race, group, etc. who established them.

Personally, I find tons of Pre-Latin European alphabets to be quite interesting, as well as quite objectively logical when examining the way they are structured; following my logic of "it reflects it group" should be enough to get why I may find these "superior" as it reflects me more so.

They still do their job pretty well though. Also, a few of those are starting to spread to other group the same way latin alphabet did.

Hangul is actually interesting, I didn't think of it when writing this :feelskek:

But it's more a syllabary than an alphabet.

Hangul is actually interesting, I didn't think of it when writing this :feelskek:
Yeah I've always thought it was tbh; I remember watching a video on it a few years back.

I wonder why this is? If anything, I was expecting it to be Chinese or Japanese, since both country has more objective influence as opposed to Korea.
Apparently, hangul nearly perfectly fits a lot of sounds in their language which the other alphabets don't.