Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did soyfags loved to play dungeon and dragons back in the days?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you ever meet a millenial soyfag, they can never shut up about the fact that they used or still do play dungeon of dragons. Explains why they all watch Stranger Things and can't stop talking about that show too. :feelsUgh:

@dungeondragon

It's bragging that they had friends to play with.

@Transcended Trucel

i guess it was the game that was popular at their time, but the thing with soy cucks is that they never grew up. Hence, also why they are extremely left wing, as they want the government to replace their parents and think the problem with the world is just that people don’t share and are mean.

It was the only time I talked to people. Stopped playing a couple years ago after normies shitted it up

You realize only bottom barrel nerds unironically play that shit?
I know all kinds of people who play D&D. I remember in school the two most popular guys were playing. They also had girlfriends and were going to parties all the time. I did go to a really nice school though.

it was a big thing back then. I used to play it a bit and more Normies were into it back then.

Ask them if they ever actually beat the game. Beat the final boss. I recently learned there's an end goal to that game.

it started back with gen x, my brother played that shit back in the 80s, used to be a truecel trait back then, now foids virtue signal with that shit "hee-hee im a nerd too xd"

Why is considered nerdy now?
Many of the Normies who played it probably moved to video games ig which are more normie nowadays