Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why didn't er off his chad brother

try getting mogged by your 6 foot chad brother who used to constantly beat the shit out of you, is a huge asshole to everyone in the family, and is still the family favorite
your fault tbh just be more psycho than him and ppl will adjust, worked for me at least :feelshmm:

try getting mogged by your 6 foot chad brother who used to constantly beat the shit out of you, is a huge asshole to everyone in the family, and is still the family favorite
Older or younger? Hope he’s older cause if this is your younger brother that’s beyond brutal

your fault tbh just be more psycho than him and ppl will adjust, worked for me at least :feelshmm:
nobody bothers me irl because i dont say anything and have a resting bitch face. parents are going to prefer my slaying older brother over me regardless of how insane i am
Older or younger? Hope he’s older cause if this is your younger brother that’s beyond brutal
older but my younger one heightmogs me by about 6 cm jfl

nobody bothers me irl because i dont say anything and have a resting bitch face. parents are going to prefer my slaying older brother over me regardless of how insane i am

older but my younger one heightmogs me by about 6 cm jfl
slay the slayer in minecraft then

slay the slayer in minecraft then
yeah and then what? go to prison with the rest of my family hating me? or kill myself? sounds pretty low iq and poorly thought out

nice try though fed

Last edited:
yeah and then what? go to prison with the rest of my family hating me? or kill myself? sounds pretty low iq and poorly thought out

nice try though fed
never claimed the soluion would be perfect