Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do a lot of these Asian guys look and act feminine?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

" I don't get it, is it a cultural thing or it's due to genetics, they look and act like women, not all of them but a lot do, I'm not homophobic in any sense, I don't care what people choose to do with their bodies, I'm just curious about how a group of men can exhibit the same character all at once, I mean it's weird.it's already hard enough to tell the difference between male and female now I'll have to struggle to know if a guy is gay or not because they all act feminine. "

Fucking brutal tbh, you know it's over for ricecels when these whores can easily see they look feminine.

Ask them why black "women" look like men.

Why are you browsing a forum for blacks (foids?)?

Pretty racist of her to say they all look alike ngl :y'all:

they still all mog me

feminine "cute" fagmaxxed asian > masculine latino uggo

masculinity means shit, women are fucking other women god knows what else, being a man never meant so little

they still all mog me

masculinity means shit, women are fucking other women god knows what else, being a man never meant so little
Isnt it so sad? Woman would rather fuck other woman then take dick
Being a man today is utterly useless

they still all mog me

Sad truth. Kpop makes this very evident
yup before we could take pride in being man. there was sense of having your own pride, have dignity, having inherited respect. but now no benefits and all the responsibilities. what a sad planet

Imagine caring for what black foids say, the ugliest race of women while being the most arrogant one also, i Will never understand It JFL, you need a lot of delusion and media/simps pandering to you to reach this state.

" I don't get it, is it a cultural thing or it's due to genetics, they look and act like women, not all of them but a lot do, I'm not homophobic in any sense, I don't care what people choose to do with their bodies, I'm just curious about how a group of men can exhibit the same character all at once, I mean it's weird.it's already hard enough to tell the difference between male and female now I'll have to struggle to know if a guy is gay or not because they all act feminine. "
LOL that bitch literally using pictures of kpop stars.

it truly is

men are constantly despised and if you're ugly you're seem as worthless as cockroaches, no wonder a lot of low IQ dudes are fagmaxxing these days, this is a fucking dystopia

Asian men are more feminine than black foids. Water is wet.

is this black women forum ?
btw brutal racepill, funny enough black women are considered least attractive, but still laugh at asian guys

Last edited:
Black foids were never dating asian men anyway JFL.

But imagine someone making a thread aomewhere asking why black foids are so masculine. Cancelled!

over for necromancercels
is this black women forum ?
btw brutal racepill, funny enough black women are considered least attractive, but still laugh at asia