Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all Norman’s show like big brother type shit

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Ever seen those commercial where like shaq or some nfl player is helping some kid with luekiamia or some retarted kid play football or some shit. Do most people have some kind of “help the kids” urge, or is it all to make them look better, publicly show need to help downtrotten

some of the time its because they are nice i mean i would probably feel bad for a retarded kid who even tries to play football because its like just give up already

other times its because they are doing it to look good i feel like a humans first instinct is to forsake the weak and disabled because they are of no use

some of the time its because they are nice i mean i would probably feel bad for a retarded kid who even tries to play football because its like just give up already

other times its because they are doing it to look good i feel like a humans first instinct is to forsake the weak and disabled because they are of no use
Yea it’s better than walking around with their whores to mog them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back