Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normie men have the same interests (and do you share any of them)

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
They all have the same 4 interests (Sports, Cars, TV, Music) Why the fuck are they like this that’s all they ever talk about :feelsree: when I was in school all they ever talked obnoxious about was some football game (soccer for Americans) or some other trivial shit. Yet we are called weird for caring about a niche hobby.
They’re no better than foids.

Also do any of you guys have a normie interest (mine in American football)

My guess is that normies can't think for themselves, and like what everyone else likes.

80% of the people are cattle that will be killed the the jews. Jews know it and they hate those goyims, they have no soul and can be replaced with the robots and ai.

80% of the people are cattle that will be killed the the jews. Jews know it and they hate those goyims, they have no soul and can be replaced with the robots and ai.
I see, what would be the future of us, will we be killed by (((them)))

Vidya should be up there. Music is based though I can see why and I can slightly see for sports but only for like highlights or like really impressive moments.

Sitting down and watching a full game is boring as fuck I don’t understand actually watching sports games for hours

Vidya should be up there. Music is based though I can see why and I can slightly see for sports but only for like highlights or like really impressive moments.

Sitting down and watching a full game is boring as fuck I don’t understand actually watching sports games for hours
I agree I’ve only watched a few full sports game

Hockey is the only sport that matters to me, every other sport is boring to watch.

Hockey is the only sport that matters to me, every other sport is boring to watch.
I only like boxing/mma or American football and I don’t like most other sports

I see, what would be the future of us, will we be killed by (((them)))
We all were supposed to be vaxxed and then killed with the 5G and then later 6G but it kinda failed that's why they will be trying to release made up zombie virus in the US (in reality it will be the normies being mind controlled by graphene oxide and 5G towers plus 1p36 gene deletion syndrome thanks to the nanolipids (and quantum nano dots) that will be also released with 5G). Radiowaves = way of mindcontrol they knew about it since ww1 and they perfected it with fake aliens that in reality were just CIA operatives. Now with the AI they can map brains of every normie with the CNT and 5G. They are already tracked, monitored and are waiting for the activation. Date could be around April 8 2024 or 3 days later just like C19 Deathvax after Solar Eclipse (3+3 = 6).
Difference between Dec 14, 2020 and Apr 8, 2024:
3 years 3 months 3 weeks

Difference between Aug 21, 2017 and Dec 14, 2020:
3 years 3 months 3 weeks

3 years + 3 Years + 3 weeks = 6
3 months + 3 months = 6
3 weeks + 3 weeks = 6
6 + 6 + 6 = 666
Little Egypt area code 618 = 6

3+3 3+3 3+ 3 + 6 Area code = 666 and 6

Rothshild death Feb 26 2024
to Apr 08 2024 (Solar Eclipse) = 6 weeks 0 days

vaccination in English Gematria equals 666
corona in Simple Gematria equals 666

They really love that 3 and 6 numbers.

Hackable humans darpa graphene oxide
Pfizer zombie epidemic 1p36 deletion syndrome

Autism off

They all have the same 4 interests (Sports, Cars, TV, Music) Why the fuck are they like this that’s all they ever talk about :feelsree: when I was in school all they ever talked obnoxious about was some football game (soccer for Americans) or some other trivial shit. Yet we are called weird for caring about a niche hobby.

I don't like any sports except airsoft (not really a sport), I don't give two shits about cars, TV bores the living fuck out of me, And music is meh. I don't know why normtards are all interested in those exact same things. I think a lot only watch it so they can have something to talk about with their friends and family.

I don´t share interests with normies, and dont want to

Hmmmm well the thing with normies is that their interests converge because they use them as a tool for socialization. The biological function of this is that the brain is wired to view similar people as less hostile, and so copying social behaviors makes a normie more likely to be accepted into the normie horde.

Being social is everything for a normie, it's why they only tend to have socially acceptable hobbies. They also feel far greater peer pressure. Autists don't succumb to this peer pressure or notion of social acceptance (nor do incels, as they were de facto rejected from society from birth) and so we tend to branch out more into niche hobbies.

Last edited:
Personally I've never seen the appeal of the big 4 interests you describe... although more recently I would add video games and social media to the normie hobby list.

In that case, yes, I play video games quite regularly. Otherwise my hobbies are 'strange' to normies.

Personally I've never seen the appeal of the big 4 interests you describe... although more recently I would add video games and social media to the normie hobby list.

In that case, yes, I play video games quite regularly. Otherwise my hobbies are 'strange' to normies.
I agree I should have

i love all kinds of vehicles. but i've met millions of normies who only like the colors, how it can get them chicks and that it must be a supercar or bust to these bums. those youtubers that think they know what they are doing without the formal education to back up their shit are absolute nigger-tier posers.

I like playing sports. No interest in watching them. I think normies are more of the opposite.

They need others to show conformity to predefined interests to be able to develop trust.