Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ER videos produce such feel of nostalgia for me?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I am not talking about what he was saying in those videos but places he recorded. For some reason i am always captivated by these 3 videos, i feel like i was in those places when in fact i was never there. Is it the palm trees and sunset effect?

Even couple of edits produce nostalgia

These videos hit very close to home. If you are in a beautiful enviroment, its really hell when you spend it all alone.

I listen to that vaporware ER video from time to time
full

I thinks it's his divine aura.
Every incel has a bit of ER inside him, he died for us and joined us.

E L L I O T W A V E

Probably because you are a youngcel who was 14 in 2014

No it's the SUPREME GENTLEMAN effect tbh ngl

Awkward, Autistic, manlet, mental. Idk, they dont hit close to home for me. I listened to his entire 10 hour manifesto though. That definitley hit home for Me.

Everyone honestly should listen to his manifesto. One of the Stacy's that bullied him is now a 10/10 model. She even had the gal to say she didnt even remember him when people criticized her for bullying him in his manifesto.

Worlds a shitty place.

He wasn't a monster like the feminist media told you, he was just a young guy with a heart of gold who saw the real face of society some years before the rest of us.

Makes sense, they are reminiscent of old YouTube with the low production value, no jump cuts, and calm flow. The 1st and the 3rd one made me feel nostalgic too, the 2nd one is forgettable. In the 1st one "Heaven is a Place on Earth" is playing on radio which is an 80s song, and even though I wasn't alive back then, songs from that era played on the radio when I was younger from time to time and it brings back memories of playing Vice City. Furthermore, it's a recording of a sunset, those mark the end of a day and make me think about endings in a wider sense and how time in general just passes so it serves to add nostalgic value to the video. I have nothing interesting to say about the 2nd one, him showing the viewer his safe place it's sort-of comfy I guess. The way he talks about his childhood and the "good old days" in the 3rd one with the sound of children playing in the background while comparing it to the hellish present is something I rarely see in the media, idk if it's because actually rare or because I don't gravitate to such videos. The combination of everything in the 3rd one makes me really think back to simpler days when I was blind to how the world works.

The way he talks about his childhood and the "good old days" in the 3rd one with the sound of children playing in the background while comparing it to the hellish present is something I rarely see in the media, idk if it's because actually rare or because I don't gravitate to such videos. The combination of everything in the 3rd one makes me really think back to simpler days when I was blind to how the world works.
it makes even sadder knowing that he is gone for good for being rejected and all those kids playing down there reminding the good times

it makes even sadder knowing that he is gone for good for being rejected and all those kids playing down there reminding the good times
those kids are gonna have it even worse than him in a few years

Fuarrrkk. How did I miss the thread?
Makes sense, they are reminiscent of old YouTube with the low production value, no jump cuts, and calm flow. The 1st and the 3rd one made me feel nostalgic too, the 2nd one is forgettable. In the 1st one "Heaven is a Place on Earth" is playing on radio which is an 80s song, and even though I wasn't alive back then, songs from that era played on the radio when I was younger from time to time and it brings back memories of playing Vice City. Furthermore, it's a recording of a sunset, those mark the end of a day and make me think about endings in a wider sense and how time in general just passes so it serves to add nostalgic value to the video. I have nothing interesting to say about the 2nd one, him showing the viewer his safe place it's sort-of comfy I guess. The way he talks about his childhood and the "good old days" in the 3rd one with the sound of children playing in the background while comparing it to the hellish present is something I rarely see in the media, idk if it's because actually rare or because I don't gravitate to such videos. The combination of everything in the 3rd one makes me really think back to simpler days when I was blind to how the world works.
Big pepe analysis, mogs me as always.

Because ER lives in your hearth

Elliot honestly reminds me of some rich antagonist out of a 1980s movie, who you can have sympathy towards. That could be it.

Elliot was a character that will never be forgotten. He was enigmatic and eloquent

I don't have feel of nostalgia because my life has been constantly shit.

I relate because I'm a LosAngelescel like him and I pretty much know every location he mentions in his manifesto.

I am not talking about what he was saying in those videos but places he recorded. For some reason i am always captivated by these 3 videos, i feel like i was in those places when in fact i was never there. Is it the palm trees and sunset effect?

Even couple of edits produce nostalgia

Im glad this dude is gone tbh

Goddamn cant fucking stand that hideous avatar.

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

Btw @deeptroat @Newbie17 gtfih

I heard Heaven Is A Place On Earth on the radio recently, and it immediately made me think of him and it hit home. :feelscry:

It's over boyo :cryfeels:

Those videos are what originally made me realize I was an incel