Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do ethnic women hate ethnic men so much?

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Its honestly fucked up, why tf do ethnic women always shit on ethnic men :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: ... Ecspecially gook and curry women... But when we say anything against them, they get all defensive and shit.

My guess woud be, ethnic women know their men are inferior to white men in looks,height,status,history everything.. so they have to cope and hate ethnic men to get approval form white men to get some white cock.

Also if you realize, an ethnic women dating a white guy would be applauded and praised by other women.. But if an ethnic man ever dates a white girl, they'll recieve so much hate for it ecspecially by ethnic women.. When i go online and i see interracial couples where the women is white, the comments are always filled with salty ethnic women commenting hateful shit.. But lets say a curry women dates a white guy, the comments would all be praising the currywhore and would be a bunch of delusional positivity by other women.

Even if a curry man says he has a prefrence for a lighter skinned women or white women, hes going to get publicly executed for it, ecspecially by curry women.. But if a curry women says it, its just her preference teeheee :feelshaha::feelshaha:

But damn, the hate ethnic men recieve for existing is just fucking crazy.... ecspecially asian men.. and south asian men....

Because they prefer white women over them and they're mad.

Don’t hold back, verbally exterminate them. They need you to stay in line so you will defend them, and then they feel safe enough to go cuck you.

Self hate, they want to transrace. Same thing why short foids despise short guys. Foids self identify with the guy who fucks them.

Before when foids don't find someone attractive they don't go on genocidal rage. You have the feminism movement to thank for, as they push this "fuck all men" (except chads) which they distribute hatred against most men, the more unattractive, the more easily they can justify their hatred on.

Tired coffey2

I'm tired of all of it

Because white men cucked the earth

reminds them of their own genetics

Indian men are the most disrespected people on earth, currycells, ethnic foids hate ethnic men for one reason, they aren't white

Well yes because ethnic men, on avg, have worse faces and shorter heights, that is the main reason the racepill exists, at the end of the day it boils down to face and height.

They're nazis according to some to others they're opportunists but that's making foids look as if they're intelligent. :lul:

Well yes because ethnic men, on avg, have worse faces and shorter heights, that is the main reason the racepill exists, at the end of the day it boils down to face and height.
Well yes but so do ethnic women, ethnic women are equally ugly as ethnic men, but yet they still hate ethnic men more

kek this is false

Its honestly fucked up, why tf do ethnic women always shit on ethnic men :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: ... Ecspecially gook and curry women... But when we say anything against them, they get all defensive and shit.

My guess woud be, ethnic women know their men are inferior to white men in looks,height,status,history everything.. so they have to cope and hate ethnic men to get approval form white men to get some white cock.

Also if you realize, an ethnic women dating a white guy would be applauded and praised by other women.. But if an ethnic man ever dates a white girl, they'll recieve so much hate for it ecspecially by ethnic women.. When i go online and i see interracial couples where the women is white, the comments are always filled with salty ethnic women commenting hateful shit.. But lets say a curry women dates a white guy, the comments would all be praising the currywhore and would be a bunch of delusional positivity by other women.

Even if a curry man says he has a prefrence for a lighter skinned women or white women, hes going to get publicly executed for it, ecspecially by curry women.. But if a curry women says it, its just her preference teeheee :feelshaha::feelshaha:

But damn, the hate ethnic men recieve for existing is just fucking crazy.... ecspecially asian men.. and south asian men....
Cause they realize as a woman their smv is high enough to date more attractive races.

To them the world is a cruel place & they deserve infinitely better than sleeping with ethnic men. So basically they hate em cause they're entitled cunts. At least 1 reason, self loathing

What is jbw without face and height?
Misread you, you’re right it’s all about face and height but the average statement is false kekek there’s just more of us in the west. Women still find most men ugly and short men unattractive