Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do faggots think their input on heterosexual relationships matter?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I especially notice this on CuckTears where these self-proclaimed abominations think they know what normies want while these far-left normies blindly agree to them in fear of getting accused of homophobia bullshit if they don't, because somehow disagreeing with mentally-ill trannies counts as "TrAnSpHoBiA :soy:". It's like a soccer player giving strategic advice on how to play American football, it doesn't make any fucking sense because these are 2 completely different games. Imagine being lectured by a fudge-packer on how to attract normie foids. The faggot sexual market (if you can even call it that) is nothing like the normal sexual market. Once again my hatred for these abnormals grows with each passing day of their existence, once again the jews have shown their relentlessness for promoting degeneracy. When will it fucking end.

Last edited:
Fags always try to be the center of attention

Because leftist like to cater to their every wim.

The same reason whites think we give a fuck about their thoughts on racism against black people.

Troids
Dude

Troons

because its totally legit for a 300lbs man to give advice on how to run a sub 4 minute mile

A professor at Stanford University, Robert Sapolsky, has said that religion is a mental illness, and that the behaviours exhibited by ‘prophets’ in religious texts are diagnosable acts.

The self-described atheist, who is also a neuroendocrinologist, argues that religion is comparable to a shared schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves.

Sapolsky said he was raised in an Orthodox (Jewish) household.

“I was raised devoutly religious up until around age 13 or so. In my adolescent years, one of the defining actions in my life was breaking away from all religious belief whatsoever,” he boasts.

According to him, the parables and teachings of prophets — such as the stories of the construction of the world in seven days, virgin births and burning bushes — are stories constructed by “extremely formative, extremely schizotypals throughout history.”

Online portal, Mayo Clinic, describes people with ‘schizotypal personality disorder’ as those who are odd or eccentric and usually have few, if any, close relationships. “Schizotypals generally don’t understand how relationships form or the impact of their behaviour on others,” Mayo Clinic asserts.

Prof. Sapolsky argues that “religious rituals are a form of exhibiting obsessive-compulsive disorders;” and that “religious people are on a spectrum of mental illness.”
Totally an unbiased and objective take from an atheist.

I especially notice this on CuckTears where these self-proclaimed abominations think they know what normies want while these far-left normies blindly agree to them in fear of getting accused of homophobia bullshit if they don't, because somehow disagreeing with mentally-ill trannies counts as "TrAnSpHoBiA :soy:". It's like a soccer player giving strategic advice on how to play American football, it doesn't make any fucking sense because these are 2 completely different games. Imagine being lectured by a fudge-packer on how to attract normie foids. The faggot sexual market (if you can even call it that) is nothing like the normal sexual market. Once again my hatred for these abnormals grows with each passing day of their existence, once again the jews have shown their relentlessness for promoting degeneracy. When will it fucking end.
In clown world, the more of an accepted freak status you qualify for, the more value you bring to the nation-wrecking elites.

For this specific situation, I think it's because those trannies are failed incels, so they can't stop paying attention

It's like a soccer player giving strategic advice on how to play American football
I really agree, that's insane, American football isn't even a sport :feelshaha:

*Tacle au niveau de la carotide*

much like women, they're not shut down and they take that as a cue to keep talking