Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fat/obese foids wear makeup. Its not like it will make them any less ugly

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I don't understand. Obese women are still ugly as fuck even with make up. Theres a hispanic , obese lady at work who puts like 10 lbs of make up , does her hair and dyes her hair blonde. She looks like a little, fat clown.

Say what you want about obese men-if they want to look better they lose weight. They don't wear make up to look like fat clowns.

Last edited:
I'm not talking a little overweight, i'm talking obese btw.

looks matter a lot so they will do anything to raise it even if just slightly. Trust me, I used to have the same logic but as I get uglier through out the years you get treated worse and worse the uglier you are. If you think being a 3/10 sucks, try being a 2/10.

Never understood any foid that wore makeup, even if they do score some bf, the moment they take that shit off they are immediately less attractive and their sex appeal goes down to rock bottom, just look at any goth foid or alt bitch with dyed hair jfl.

Like my ex oneitis catfished me because she was genuinely all makeup, and this bitch was like 14.

But fat foids just wear it because they think that they're the shit and have a false confidence, especially when they're minorities.

Makeup is not about getting pretty. Were it so, men would wear makeup 10x more to than foids, since only males require good looks in order to be attractive (i.e. foids have infinite smv) .

Makeup is all about a foid's THRILL at lying and deceiving others. Unlike men, who are typically excited by finding new facts and truths, foids, on the contrary, GET OFF BY LYING and obfuscating the truth.

Foids wear makeup for the pleasure of lying.

I swear Foids piss me off so much…

looks matter a lot so they will do anything to raise it even if just slightly. Trust me, I used to have the same logic but as I get uglier through out the years you get treated worse and worse the uglier you are. If you think being a 3/10 sucks, try being a 2/10.
What makes me happy is that almost all obese/ugly women eventually marry obese or overweight men. I know just a few exceptions. I work with a lot of obese fucks.

Most foids are masters of looksmaxxing (although for them most of the time is is looksfrauding because it's very temporary). They always have been. So for a very ugly or overweight/obese foid it is to her immediate benefit to do these things. Foids facefraud with makeup, skinfraud with concealer, heightfraud with lifted shoes/high heels, weightfraud with fitted "shapewear" and corsets, hairfraud with wigs, nailfraud with fake nails, teethfraud with veneers, lipfraud with lip fillers, photofraud with filters, the list goes on forever.

And why do they do it? To get a better Chad. That's the only goal. To the average foid, while she is trying to attract Chad, her looksfrauded self IS her regular self (until she becomes lazy kek). The self that doesn't have any makeup, high heels, shapewear, wigs, etc, simply doesn't exist, or only exists when she is alone and nobody can see her without all the fake shit on. Then after she's been blown out by Chads and had her fill and is ready to settle down, she will fraud until she attracts and marries a betabuxxing normie. After which, she will become lazy and no longer looksfraud, and just let herself go and her looks will degenerate.

Most foids are masters of looksmaxxing (although for them most of the time is is looksfrauding because it's very temporary). They always have been. So for a very ugly or overweight/obese foid it is to her immediate benefit to do these things. Foids facefraud with makeup, skinfraud with concealer, heightfraud with lifted shoes/high heels, weightfraud with fitted "shapewear" and corsets, hairfraud with wigs, nailfraud with fake nails, teethfraud with veneers, lipfraud with lip fillers, photofraud with filters, the list goes on forever.
Foids will spend hours doing this shit to looksmax but won’t stop themselves from gobbling down goyslop for five minutes, which would do infinitely more for their SMV than any makeup or fashion ever could. Why?

I don't understand. Obese women are still ugly as fuck even with make up. Theres a hispanic , obese lady at work who puts like 10 lbs of make up , does her hair and dyes her hair blonde. She looks like a little, fat clown.

Say what you want about obese men-if they want to look better they lose weight. They don't wear make up to look like fat clowns.
How do we know its not you that is the fat clown?

not all men like skinny girls though

not all men like skinny girls though
Thin and normal weight women are OBJECTIVELY better looking than overweight/obese one. Don't believe me? Walk the streets of Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, South Korea or Japan and then walk the streets of Brownsville Texas, rural West Virginia, Mississippi or Arkansas, or Foard county Texas. Look at the women of inner city Detroit. BOTH are developed regions of the world. Of course the Nordic and wealthy east Asian nations have better looking women. 99% of the world would agree and the other 1% are American libtards who are trying to be politically correct. Why? Because the Nordic and wealthy east Asian nations are 30% overweight or obese while those counties in the USA are 80% overweight or obese.

You cannot COMPARE Thin and normal weight women to obese and overweight women. Normal weight women blow them out of the water. Soon American women as a whole will look worse than women in third world nations such as India, Pakistan, Cambodia and Thailand. This is because they are fat. In fact, outside of college campuses and high schools, American women are some of the ugliest women in the world because they are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

someone will still fuck it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back