Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do female friend groups have a "designated ugly fat friend?"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's a movie called "The DUFF." And like most teen movies, it's a reflection of reality. Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

I don't like to call people "ugly." And to call women "pretty" would be worship. I'll try to avoid using those words, but I think this picture pretty much expresses what I mean without need for words. Four ladies hoein' it up for the camera, and you've got the fifth wheel to the far right, in a fucking jumpsuit. Won't even show her arms, let alone her tits.

I've seen this at the college restaurant I moonlight at too. A gaggle of women with exactly one plump and stumpy "mascot." Usually off to the side doing her own thing while the rest of them talk. Oh she's "involved" I guess. She'll chime in now and then. Usually it's just a laugh, or she'll hop on a topic if she's got something to say. But it's as clear a difference as the picture I've posted here.

Do they think they're doing their friend a favor? Because this friend is off to the side, not taking part in the group dynamic. Do they tell themselves "She doesn't like slut stuff and we don't wanna pressure her so we let her be alone while we do slut stuff?" Because maybe she doesn't. But ask yourself, sluts: Is your DUFF actually happy? Or are you telling yourself that? Maybe she doesn't wanna do slut stuff. But she wants to do something. And "not doing things she doesn't want" isn't the same as being a friend.

Because the non-fat women will look better in comparison. Women are narcissist and will throw their "friends" under the bus for attention.

Because the non-fat women will look better in comparison. Women are narcissist and will throw their "friends" under the bus for attention.
This and men do that too, especially mid-to-high level normies with wanna-be chadlites in the flock. They will get a non-intimidating fat guy or an anorexic lanklet as their punching bag. It's a way to make you shine out of the group.

This and men do that too, especially mid-to-high level normies with wanna-be chadlites in the flock. They will get a non-intimidating fat guy or an anorexic lanklet as their punching bag. It's a way to make you shine out of the group.

Oh yeah, I'm reminded of Jonah Hill and his friend group with DiCaprio.
EDIT: Well, the difference between this and Jonah Hill is, Jonah still gets invited to all of DiCaprio's sex boat parties.

Yep. In both situations, the schmuck thinks they’re social climbing while the women laugh at them behind their back (and smother them with compliments to their face so the dumb bitch keeps embarrassing herself jfl) while men will either just clown them in front of the whole group or just keep fueling the self-clowning machine like foids do

Nailed it on the head. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is all there is to it. Pure narcissism with a pinch of psychopathy.

And to call women "pretty" would be worship.
If this is foid worship, I don't know what to call the threads which consist solely of people posting photos of foids they find attractive. :feelskek:

This. And it's the same with tallfags dragging a manlet along in order to look taller.

If this is foid worship, I don't know what to call the threads which consist solely of people posting photos of foids they find attractive. :feelskek:

That's also worship, definitely.

Titties mogs everyone. OP, the correct answer is your selection bias, large social groups usually have more and stronger abilities than smaller ones, but are less agile in adaptations. This image isn’t Stacies and fat girl, it’s Stacy, mostly normies, and a fat girl. Perfect distribution.

The groupings are usually based on using each of them (driver, incel saver, entertainer, skillful free drink rounds, etc). When one cannot function, the larger the group the less it will affect the group.

Possibly because it's a non competing jester