Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids post themselves reading in public / outdoors

Composter

Composter

Greycel
What's with the obsession foids have to post pictures on social media about what book they're reading, typically in a very public or outdoors setting. Most of the time it's just an open book, which I highly doubt they've actually read aside from the cover and a couple pages considering the majority of foids haven't finished reading a single book since highschool. I have no doubt it's for attention, to try present themselves as being intelectual and cultured. What I don't understand is why the public or outdoors setting for all of their pictures. Maybe this is just personal preference, but I'd much rather read in solitude and quiet to properly enjoy what I'm reading. Does anyone have some thoughts or noticed this as well?

To make themselves appear smart.

Also to make themselves look complex

Which foids you looking at? It's very rare to come across one on social media that's reading a book