Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids stink so bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
It's because they believe vaginas are self-cleaning and don't clean that area well :feelspuke:

funny how they project their own dirtiness on to men. "Ewww guys are gross"!! "Take a shower, neckbeard!!

Few foids at work keep spraying shit on themselves... Why? Isn't one time enough?

Yeah I noticed this when I was near my brother's girlfriend, she smells just bad. I later heard her talking to my mother and she said she hadn't washed her hair in a week. That's another blackpill, "look after your appearance", "just have a shower bro", meanwhile women could probably not use toilet paper for a month and still get attention.

the ones that smell the worst have 10 different petrochemical products smeared on them

Good job, you've managed to smell a foid without her 500 layers of chemicals blocking it.

Good job, you've managed to smell a foid without her 500 layers of chemicals blocking it.
yeah they feel very insecure about their gross fish smell so they cover it with perfume (but never wash)