Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why do i even live atp

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I dont wanna brag but im literally not a sub 5 by definition and im still incel.

The hypergamy is getting out of control. It's destroying society.

So many dudes my age i know, even normie looking guys that mog me are incels.

My grades are shit, im barely passing, im gonna have to go to some shit college.

I already know im gonna spend all my college years as a lonley incel.

My parents make fun of me and think im a faggot bc no girl yet. My cousin too.

I dont have any irl friends that i can be honest with, they all show my messages to others and my reputation goes down.

Today i had a dance lesson and i was dancing with some foid and i could tell she was repulsed by me, the normies and foids were also making fun of some dude that had to dance alone bc no foid wanted to dance with him, hes a user here probably since i see him on 4chan on lunch break, brocel if u see this, dont take it as an insult.

The most simple blackpill rule (chad takes beckies and stacies, normies take all the sub 5 foids and the sub 5 males are left out, there isnt enough sub 5 women so even some normies get left out (me)

I joined sep 2023 and im already on the verge of roping, congrags to pre 2020 cels for surviving this long holy shit.

Fuck nature and the human race

i ask myself that everyday.

not sub five and white jfl, by definition you are a volcel

I dont wanna brag but im literally not a sub 5 by definition and im still incel.

My grades are shit, im barely passing, im gonna have to go to some shit college.

I dont have any irl friends that i can be honest with, they all show my messages to others and my reputation goes down.

Today i had a dance lesson and i was dancing with some foid and i could tell she was repulsed by me, the normies and foids were also making fun of some dude that had to dance alone bc no foid wanted to dance with him, hes a user here probably since i see him on 4chan on lunch break, brocel if u see this, dont take it as an insult.

The most simple blackpill rule (chad takes beckies and stacies, normies take all the sub 5 foids and the sub 5 males are left out, there isnt enough sub 5 women so even some normies get left out (me)

I joined sep 2023 and im already on the verge of roping, congrags to pre 2020 cels for surviving this long holy shit.
simple: you are the genetic scum that gets wiped out every generation. your genes have failed you and you are only meant to die. :blackpill:

THE QUESTION IS: DO YOU WANT GOD TO DECIDE YOUR DEATH OR TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS?

simple: you are the genetic scum that gets wiped out every generation. your genes have failed you and you are only meant to die. :blackpill:

THE QUESTION IS: DO YOU WANT GOD TO DECIDE YOUR DEATH OR TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS?
IMG 2429

this isnt the incel race JFL if he hasnt had friends by college its fucking over
he isn't even in college, just some maladjusted kid from small town

Then why do teens in my town have sex all the time and hook up and im left ouzlt
because you are maladjusted, just leave for any college and try to fit in with new people.

if you leave country for college even better, go to latvia or smthing

Advocating violence
i am not advocating violence, i am only showing you the solutions
advocating violence would be telling people to go ER :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Ig, in my region im fucked
you can go to any eu college, just learn a little bit of some obscure language and they'll let you in.

you will be exotic foreign kid in some backwater college

you can go to any eu college, just learn a little bit of some obscure language and they'll let you in.

you will be exotic foreign kid in some backwater college
:feelshehe:
will this work for 5'8 nigcels?

You can slay in any east african country, go to uganda, kenya where they mostly speak english, tell them you're american you'll slay on the spot. Bear in mind most of the have AIDS though.

Last edited:
You can slay in any east african country, go to uganda, kenya where they mostly speak english, tell me you're american you'll slay on the spot. Bear in mind most of the have AIDS though.
:feelshehe:
any reasons why this WOULDN'T work?

Even if a dude is a 5/10 in looks, which in itself is unimpressive to females, he needs to have some qualities that make him stand out from the crowd, such as charisma+intelligence, or money, in the case of youngcels, their parents' wealth. Otherwise, you're just one of many npcs.

Even if a dude is a 5/10 in looks, which in itself is unimpressive to females, he needs to have some qualities that make him stand out from the crowd, such as charisma+intelligence, or money, in the case of youngcels, their parents' wealth. Otherwise, you're just one of many npcs.
This is true. Being average gives you absolutely nothing. You just don´t have minus points, but you still need to compensate for being average since women do not desire average men. They are hypergamous. If you don´t have some other factor that is highly increasing your SMV, then you are nobody, and you can become a failed normie.

This is true. Being average gives you absolutely nothing. You just don´t have minus points, but you still need to compensate for being average since women do not desire average men. They are hypergamous. If you don´t have some other factor that is highly increasing your SMV, then you are nobody, and you can become a failed normie.
What's the difference between a failed normie and an incel?

What's the difference between a failed normie and an incel?
Failed normie has normie looks, and at some point in his life he had a social circle and did normie things, but due to some circumstances, his life took a turn for the worse; he was not able to obtain the same love and sex as the others, and now he is stuck in a similar pit like Incels. Remember, normies mostly ascend via social circle during his life in school. Normies do not get anything on dating apps, similar to incels.

Here is also an incel wiki definition of failed normie:

https://incels.wiki/w/Failed_normie

I agree nowadays most men are incels. Normies have sex at best once a year with a drunk foid or a paid whore. This is far from what they'd want and they are not satisfied with their sex life at all. Most guys I know are avarage looking and have been single for years and don't have sex. If in 2010 incels we're 20-25% of the population now they are 50%+ based solely on my observations. Only Chad has sex.

Failed normie has normie looks, and at some point in his life he had a social circle and did normie things, but due to some circumstances, his life took a turn for the worse; he was not able to obtain the same love and sex as the others, and now he is stuck in a similar pit like Incels. Remember, normies mostly ascend via social circle during his life in school. Normies do not get anything on dating apps, similar to incels.

Here is also an incel wiki definition of failed normie:

https://incels.wiki/w/Failed_normie
do you have any sympathy for failed normies?

I agree nowadays most men are incels. Normies have sex at best once a year with a drunk foid or a paid whore. This is far from what they'd want and they are not satisfied with their sex life at all. Most guys I know are avarage looking and have been single for years and don't have sex. If in 2010 incels we're 20-25% of the population now they are 50%+ based solely on my observations. Only Chad has sex.
chad gets beckies and stacies
normies get sub5s
sub5s get nothing

do you have any sympathy for failed normies?
I am indifferent to them. They had their chance; we did not. It depends on the circumstances too, though. LTNs are mostly new incels.

this life gets worse