Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I get upset at tall attractive foids the most?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
When I see tall foids, I don't really care about them heightmogging when they're ugly and/or fat, but when they're attractive is as well, it's the biggest ragefuel for me and I don't know exactly why. Is it because I feel like an complete subhuman when a foid mogs me in both face and height, when I should mog her in height at the very least? Is it because I subconsciously know how ridiculously high her standards are and how much more she hates subhumans than other foids? Is the reason that they're the most desired type of foids and the fact that they're beyond my reach makes me depressed and upset? Not sure which one of these reasons is the main one. What about you guys? Do you hate tall attractive the foids the most, if so why?

Nigga what?
Tall women fog hard
I would sacrifice 1billion African kids to satan
To get a tall gf

When did say it's not for fun too?
I mean to exaggerate how much you want tall foids, you need to do something that's difficult for you.

Bc they heightmog you.
If you're like me and you hate being heightmogged then it's normal to hate on tall holes.

Bc they heightmog you.
If you're like me and you hate being heightmogged then it's normal to hate on tall holes.
I don't care about tall foids that are repulsive nearly as much though.

When I see tall foids, I don't really care about them heightmogging when they're ugly and/or fat, but when they're attractive is as well, it's the biggest ragefuel for me and I don't know exactly why. Is it because I feel like an complete subhuman when a foid mogs me in both face and height, when I should mog her in height at the very least? Is it because I subconsciously know how ridiculously high her standards are and how much more she hates subhumans than other foids? Is the reason that they're the most desired type of foids and the fact that they're beyond my reach makes me depressed and upset? Not sure which one of these reasons is the main one. What about you guys? Do you hate tall attractive the foids the most, if so why?
Because they mogged you so completely that there is no coping

what the fuck is wrong with you? i rather stay lonely for the rest of my life than have a gf who is taller than me.
Volcelllllll!!!????!!!!!!?!
Nigga, I would literally take anything!
(Other then obese retards, the only exception)

It's all of that. Since tall foids are hot as hell getting mogged in all fronts by them is both arousing and humiliating. It's even worse if they are much younger.

Because they mogged you so completely that there is no coping
Worst part is that they probably forget who I am after 5 seconds of seeing, meanwhile here I am seething over them.

It's all of that. Since tall foids are hot as hell getting mogged in all fronts by them is both arousing and humiliating. It's even worse if they are much younger.
I don't find getting heightmogged by foids arousing:feelsseriously:.

Worst part is that they probably forget who I am after 5 seconds of seeing, meanwhile here I am seething over them.
Manlets aren’t even detected by them.

When I see tall foids, I don't really care about them heightmogging when they're ugly and/or fat,
makes no sense. a tall slim foid wont anger me at all because i still framemog her, a tall fat woman makes me want to die knowing i get both heightmogged and sizemogged by a female

makes no sense. a tall slim foid wont anger me at all because i still framemog her, a tall fat woman makes me want to die knowing i get both heightmogged and sizemogged by a female
I have a small frame as well.

I have a small frame as well.
my frame is average i think, but recently i had to wait in line behind a woman who was 1-2 inches taller than me and 100lbs heavier. she was with her bf who was 4-5 inches more than me and also like 100lbs more than me. felt like destroying the place

Well, a minecraft axe or chainsaw from Texas Chainsaw massacre can fix her legs to make her shorter in roblox.

I can still beat her ass if she tried something against me so I don’t really care

my frame is average i think, but recently i had to wait in line behind a woman who was 1-2 inches taller than me and 100lbs heavier. she was with her bf who was 4-5 inches more than me and also like 100lbs more than me. felt like destroying the place
I've only encountered a few couples where both the guy and foid are taller than me, and I guess I should be grateful that it's a rare occurrence because I feel like going ER whenever it happens.

with a good personality
Ragesoy

yeah because i cant even cope by calling her a bitch because shes perfect in every way
A foid with a good personality would be one that's kind enough to let subhumans enjoy her body, and we all know that kind of foid doesn't exist so.

I'd say it's because of her stats indicate having insanely high standards, if she's tall AND attractive she doesn't even care about 99% of male existence, legit nothing else exists in her world other than the male chad archetype and the females she needs to compete with to get him.
Is it because I subconsciously know how ridiculously high her standards are and how much more she hates subhumans than other foids?

A tall attractive toilet is less likely to produce an incel son. I hate any ugly toilet that dares to not abort her male fetuses.

not for me, whats suifuel is seeing a smarter, tall, attractive, white foid with a good personality
Smarter foids or with good personality are extremely rare. These are things foids don't develop.

Yeah.. the attractiveness alone is enough. Add in the height and it’s like our already infinitesimal chance has somehow just gotten even smaller. It’s dehumanizing even more to us.

I was wrong. I get upset seeing ugly tall foids as well.