Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do i have constant diarrhea?

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
everytime i wake up, i feel terrible stomach movement. my bowels are filled with goyslop and soy sauce. ive never had this before. ever since i came to china my diet consists of soy foods with dried fish and peas. holy fuck my stomach is dying.
in america i never ate well either but my stomach was fine.
i think its also the street food, we buy all our food (fish and veggies) from stands sold by street wipers. and the fucking sauces here are vile for my stomach. i really need to change my diet, i have diarrhea at least 3 times a week then im constipated for the rest of the week.
i think it may also be because im used to shopping from the locals rather than actual stores. i trust them more and even indulge in friendly conversation with them. there are people that sell fish in the slums and veggies and whenever i dont find something i want, i tell them what to get and they have it the next day. plus its wayy cheaper there.

Brutal notinfectedbythesebacteriasasakidtobuildanimmunitypill.

I had that pretty much my whole life going in to my late teens. I still do but when I go to the bathroom I have to use a half roll of toilet paper to wipe when I'm done.

I had that pretty much my whole life going in to my late teens. I still do but when I go to the bathroom I have to use a half roll of toilet paper to wipe when I'm done.
lately ive only been needing to wipe once. idk why. my poo is rock hard unless i have diarrhea

lately ive only been needing to wipe once. idk why. my poo is rock hard unless i have diarrhea

Eat more fibers.

Lol even if nothing is there, the poop is still stuck further in, im talking from experience. Youve probably been walking around with shit on your asshole.

I also have a diarrhea from your shitposting.

"Soy" "Sauce":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Had this before followed by sharp stomach pain. You need to start eating HELLA veggies.