Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I see skinny long haired tallfags with normie Beckies or bit above toilets, but tall gymmaxxed slayers with lower smv toilets

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Is this just be long haire skinny tallfag theory ?

I had a chad friend with a female of very low smv compared to him.

He would cheat on her with the most gorgeous females (who had a bf) again and again and again, but he would never leave her for these high smv females because he knew his current gf will not cheat on him since he moggs her to the moon and back.

This is the main reason many chads are with lower tier beckies, they want to secure their own private vagina while having unfaithful vaginas on the side.

I had a chad friend with a female of very low smv compared to him.

He would cheat on her with the most gorgeous females (who had a bf) again and again and again, but he would never leave her for these high smv females because he knew his current gf will not cheat on him since he moggs her to the moon and back.

This is the main reason many chads are with lower tier beckies, they want to secure their own personal vagina while having other vaginas on the side.
Makes sense in evolutionary perspective

Makes sense in evolutionary perspective
It's the same thing as females having betas as bf to secure long term relationships, while sexing chads on the side for short term.

Chads and females think alike.

It's the same thing as females having betas as bf to secure long term relationships, while sexing chads on the side for short term.

Chads and females think alike.
IMG 20221124 182422