Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do Incels Blame Everything On Looks?

I agree, some people take the looks pill to the extreme. I myself am obsessed with looks which is why I refuse to look at myself in the mirror because it can ruin my entire day. The fact of the matter is being 8+ in looks only gives you the social advantage, if you're lucky you can turn it into a economic advantage by modeling,
but alot of things can also make up for sub 8 looks and give you a good quality of life like a stable family background and money, IQ, mental health ect... Being incel is about poor quality of life and being 8/10 male model isnt the only way to live a quality life

you are really retarded, i displayed that on my catfish videos where i made girls come for a broke and loser chad.
Guys that are good looking have no issue getting with females.

Yeah, all those sluts on tinder only give a shit about your personality.

tinder experiments are the vital truth of it all how females want looks.
You are coping if you think otherwise, I can literally lay down statistics how the dating scene has literally changed,
Online dating is the predominate way of dating now. Approaching is the same thing as socializing with people, When you are approaching you are literally putting your personality and confidence into trying to attract the girl.

Because it is the ONE THING that has such a massive effect on one's life and is entirely & objectively predictable. Most people think Looks Law only exists for celebrities...just LOL. Study after study has shown this to be true (not only fake tinder profiles either).

you are really retarded, i displayed that on my catfish videos where i made girls come for a broke and loser chad.
Guys that are good looking have no issue getting with females.
So you consider only chads good looking? Chads are super good looking but there are good looking guys in the incel community let's be honest.

So you consider only chads good looking? Chads are super good looking but there are good looking guys in the incel community let's be honest.
and yea people have labeled me as good looking aswell, but im still struggling in the dating scene because females prefer chads.
unless youve had experience with females in the past and how they act. Yea you can say you may have success with females but its the way they treat chads is wayyyyyyyyyyy different.

Also LOOKS LAW is ROOTED in people's subconscious so they won't have immediate access as to why they chose this person or that person. Usually you hear traits mentioned...funny, nice, kind to pets......well 95% people have those traits....so what is the deciding factor ...LOOKS.

Believe it or not...these two couples below very likely have relatively similar personalities (like to hang out with friends, hiking, movies, etc.)...the only thing that distinguishes them from trading places is LOOKS.

gigi-zayn_glamour_1mar2017_gettyimages_p.jpg

iStock_000015274875_Small.jpg

ill give you an example, there are guys who are not attractive that are sub 5 that are basically guys who have not touched a female.
then there are guys who are sub 6's or sub 7's that had some success with females, but get treated differently when it comes to talking to females or interacting with them. Back in my blue pilled days when i was trying to go on dates or talking to females they would either reject me or turn me down, there were even times when females would just straight up be rude or mean to me.
Now when i do these tinder chad experiments I see how females react towards the chads far different how they act towards me.
They would literally give chad the time and day, also they would actually would want to sleep with him or the fact they dont even care how he presents himself to them as long as how he looks good.
This is basically comparing a pro boxer vs an amatuer boxer.
A pro boxer=is a chad
a amatuer boxer=sub8 male

Because 90% of our problem is looks. Even for the guys with social anxiety and no friends.

If we all looked all Chads, every single one of our problems would be solved. it'd be easier doing literally anything. College, school finding friends, getting a girlfriend, making more money. Looks are pretty much everything. If you have them, you rule. If you don't, you're gonna have a hard time.

Your looks create several ramifications in other paths of your life. See those men who have been approached by agencies to become male models, celebrities,actors, etc..

For god sake, even a talentless little bitch like Justin Bieber made his way to fame through his looks despite being a horrible singer.

Its all about looks you retarf the difference between rape and a good night out is the difference between your subhuman face and chads god tier genetics face

Its all about looks you retarf the difference between rape and a good night out is the difference between your subhuman face and chads god tier genetics face
It's not 100% looks there are guys uglier than me that have more success with women

It's hard to give a definite answer. I was having a conversation with someone about this very same topic on the forum the other day. Looks play a huge factor in determining what kind of opportunities you'll have access to in life. I have always felt unappreciated by people despite of trying to be nice. One day I came to realize that the reason people are always giving me the cold shoulder is because I am ugly and short. Maybe I would be able to bypass this repulsiveness people have towards me if I was a gifted musician or comedian. Unfortunately, I'm just another average joe.

J F L
I'm really surprised to see active users saying some garbage like this. If you really think looks don't matter then I don't know what to tell you. Sure, if I had the right upbringing to thugmaxx I could totally get laid. But if I had 10/10 looks I wouldn't even need to try to get laid.

Looks aren't everything. They're the only thing.

Because I've approached 500+ bitches, tried Tinder and other apps, tried warm approach with girls from my social circle and I'm still a virgin after 29 years. If that doesn't mean I'm ugly and a virgin because of my looks I don't know what would prove it.

J F L
I'm really surprised to see active users saying some garbage like this. If you really think looks don't matter then I don't know what to tell you. Sure, if I had the right upbringing to thugmaxx I could totally get laid. But if I had 10/10 looks I wouldn't even need to try to get laid.
Looks are not the main reason for every incel but some of us refuse to accept that there are good looking incels out there

Then you're not very fuckin ugly, are you?
I am an ugly guy by modern western standards. Women will choose uglier guys if they have other things that they want. Unless you are super good looking you won't be able to get away with looks alone.

Jeremy Meeks is super good looking and Mark Zuckerberg is a hideous jewish manlet with no good features. You are taking extremes

That's always been @Zyros problem and reason for his idiocy, and he is good representation for many similar idiots here unfortunately

Looks are not the main reason for every incel but some of us refuse to accept that there are good looking incels out there
There is no such thing as a good looking incel, we call them volcels or fakecels round' these here parts.
If you're good looking (Aka 7/10 or above) you have no excuse. You're either deciding certain decent looking women aren't enough for you, or you're just not a virgin at all. If you're a 7/10 you can have legitimate mental issues and you'll still find plenty of women interested in you.

I am an ugly guy by modern western standards. Women will choose uglier guys if they have other things that they want. Unless you are super good looking you won't be able to get away with looks alone.
Tell me, are you a virgin?

Unless you are super good looking you won't be able to get away with looks alone.

Ohhh...so you agree? TOP LOOKS = FREE PASS?

So...I seee....its just the degree of LOOKS that you contest, right?

@Mods - shut this thread down....its over.

There is no such thing as a good looking incel, we call them volcels or fakecels round' these here parts.
If you're good looking (Aka 7/10 or above) you have no excuse. You're either deciding certain decent looking women aren't enough for you, or you're just not a virgin at all. If you're a 7/10 you can have legitimate mental issues and you'll still find plenty of women interested in you.
7/10 whites are definitely fakecels but 7/10 ethnics can be rated anywhere from 4-6 in the west because of women's racial bias.

Being ethnic, like it or not, contributes to looks.

That's always been @Zyros problem and reason for his idiocy, and he is good representation for many similar idiots here unfortunately
Exactly you cannot use extremes to summarize the whole dating scene

7/10 whites are definitely fakecels but 7/10 ethnics can be rated anywhere from 4-6 in the west because of women's racial bias.
I agree with this, but a 7/10 ethnic isn't a 7/10, he's a 5/10.

if looks were literally the only thing that mattered i wouldn't see people of all looks levels in relationships outside holding hands and talking and shit

if i had a dollar every day i saw some 6/10 girl with a 3-4/10 guy, or a 5/10 guy with a 5/10 girl, etc, etc, i'd be pablo escobar.

Looks is something that's mostly outside your control. A very tempting thing to blame for people who feel they have no power in life.
I think the relationship is reversed, people who feel they have no power in life became that way because they saw how much looks matter

As a teen I was a lot into self-improvement, seeing that it made no difference had broken my will.

Looks is 70% and my low iq is 30% that combination has ruined any chance I have. I could have deal with being ugly if it wasn't for my looks and vice versa.

"Looks" are a misnomer for genetics.

If you were born with good genetics, life is simply going to be easier for you. That is an undisputed fact, proven by many studies. Good genetics refers to things like:

• Height
  • Facial quality
  • Intelligence and NT behavior
Short men are correlated with higher suicide. Low IQ men are correlated with higher mortality, higher crime rates etc.

We already live in Gattaca world, its just not as overt and obvious.

"Looks" are a misnomer for genetics.

If you were born with good genetics, life is simply going to be easier for you. That is an undisputed fact, proven by many studies. Good genetics refers to things like:

• Height
  • Facial quality
  • Intelligence and NT behavior
Short men are correlated with higher suicide. Low IQ men are correlated with higher mortality, higher crime rates etc.

We already live in Gattaca world, its just not as overt and obvious.
There are guys with worse genetics doing better than guys with better genetics how do we explain this?