Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do incels who can't rate even incels in the first place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Just a rant about this. I keep hearing some incels say a literal low tier normie is bordering on chadlite, or a literal gigachad is a high tier normie, or some shit or another. It pisses me off, coz it gives me the impression that looks are subjective when we all know fucking well they're objective. What kinda 10 point scale do these incels go off? And I'm not talking about minor disagreements I'm talking about lookism sperg tier iq. Like saying Justin Bieber is a high tier normie, or FACEandLMS is average. I'm not the only one who's seen this. I just needed to get this off my chess coz I've seen Steven B get rated a 5-7/10 when he's a 4/10 at best.

View: https://youtu.be/2vVZnDfNNvQ

If you can't rate people, why say your rating of a person and then say "it's just my opinion". Motherfucker your opinion is bluepilled. GTFO of this community if you can't tell the difference between an incel and a normie or a normie to a chad. Fucking trolls

It's because a lot of "incels" artificially rate people lower so they can describe themselves as a 4/10 when they're a 7. There's a sizeable number of fakecels here who have deluded themselves into thinking that they, 6ft NT white dudes, have it just as bad as I do.

That's why you see some incel ratings and you'll see people describe a gigaChad as a normie.

This is such a trivial thing to complain about.

That's why you see some incel ratings and you'll see people describe a gigaChad as a normie.

That's a piss take
This is such a trivial thing to complain about.

I know, but it pisses me off when I get that konfa shit from these "blackpilled" incels. If I wanted bullshit ratings, I'd ask a foid. Looks are objective, don't bluepill me into believing that they aren't.

Last edited:
I FUCKING KNOW IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!

It's because a lot of "incels" artificially rate people lower so they can describe themselves as a 4/10 when they're a 7. There's a sizeable number of fakecels here who have deluded themselves into thinking that they, 6ft NT white dudes, have it just as bad as I do.

^Exactly this, end of thread. It's the objectively correct answer.

Friendly reminder that stupid normies bullied Steven B and he quit youtube for a coulple months because of it. This happened a while back. This guy has not said anything bad to anyone ever and just coped in his own way yet he got bullied on twitter and youtube because he was an 'incel'.

God i fucking hate NPC normies. :feelsree:

How can you have it bad when you're rich thanks to money you haven't even worked for. Seems to me you live on tutorial mode.
@RemoveNormalfags
Clown world. :feelsclown:
Money and relationships are the most important things in the world.
I would put them both on the same level.

Absolutely brootal. Being an incel but accused of being normie.