Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do IT post MGTOW screenshots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
I was a MGTOW(copemaxx) once and can say that a lot of them are incels in denial, they were sent their own way.

Unfortunately most men are blinded by pussy pheromones bro. I don't see anything changing until things get very bad, #1 thing that needs to happen is revising who is allowed to vote
A lot of men aren't getting enough pussy, so those pheromones have no effect on them. Something quicker than taking back the vote is we can shame cucks and used hoes, then men will have no incentive to be cucks because they'll be blackpilled and know there's no point, and foids will be less likely to be chad dick chasers if they know they'll be shamed and no man will marry them after they've been used and over 25.

Last edited:
A lot of men aren't getting enough pussy, so those pheromones have no effect on them. Something quicker than taking back the vote is we can shame cucks and used hoes, then men will have no incentive to be cucks because they'll be blackpilled and no there's no point, and foids will be less likely to be chad dick chasers if they know they'll be shamed and no man will marry her after she's used and over 25.
Elites must be on some shit, they knew exactly what needed to be done to destroy and exploit us. Liberate the woman from marriage and having children and allow her to have no shame in fucking dozens of chads and tyrones. The fabric of society is basically built on men's backs, but since many of us have nothing to live for we've checked out. The only reason they introduced women into the workforce is to have low IQ consumers who will buy up all the cheap chinese shit on amazon. Even if shit was returned back to tradcuck's wet dreams, I still wouldn't want to get married. Foids have no capacity for love or empathy and if it takes a whole system to keep them in control I want no part in it.

Even if shit was returned back to tradcuck's wet dreams, I still wouldn't want to get married. Foids have no capacity for love or empathy and if it takes a whole system to keep them in control I want no part in it.
The future looks dim for foids now that we know the truth about them, and later when sexbots and artifial wombs come out bio pussy will be sold for a tube of toothpaste.

The future looks dim for foids now that we know the truth about them, and later when sexbots and artifial wombs come out bio pussy will be sold for a tube of toothpaste.
Really wish I was born a gen or two later, we got the feminist shit sandwich and they get gene therapy and space travel

Really wish I was born a gen or two later, we got the feminist shit sandwich and they get gene therapy and space travel
We were litterally born in the worst time line for men, but we have to fight for our right to pussy while we're alive. It annoys normies and it's funner than rotting at least.

We were litterally born in the worst time line for men, but we have to fight for our right to pussy while we're alive. It annoys normies and it's funner than rotting at least.
true, we might at least get the tail end of some of that good stuff before we actually rot

true, we might at least get the tail end of some of that good stuff before we actually rot
That's why the more aggressive we are the faster it will happen, then we might get to enjoy more of that tail.

That's why the more aggressive we are the faster it will happen, then we might get to enjoy more of that tail.
Or they might throw us in incel concentration camps, but yeah I agree

Or they might throw us in incel concentration camps, but yeah I agree
"I promise I'll betabux a 40 year old single mom now."
2805health.jpg

Fantastci work einstein..
losers are losers.
I'm a loser too?
How about you?

1. We are too high IQ for IT;
2. They are running out of content;
3. Target prioritization, MGTOWs don't have nearly as much bad rep as we do, so they started attacking them more.

Mgtow is kinda sad man.