Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do ITcels think how we talk on this site is how we talk in real life? Normies lack of understanding of the lives of ugly men is astonishing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Ofc we aren't gonna be talking like this IRL. Most of us here are socially inept autists who wouldn't act on even a quarter of the things we say on here. Yes, there's lots of edgy posting, but in the end, that's all it is, edgy posting. Nobody here is actually encouraging wack jobs to do horrific things to women and to people in general. So to tell us that "LoOk At ThE WaY yOu TaLk On HeRe! ThAtS wHy YoU'rE SiNgLe TeEhEe." is nothing more than borderline retardation.

Yes, a lot of us rant and vent about women. It's not just about "ShEs NoT GiViNg Me SeX sO sHeS a WhOrE!" All of us here have been mistreated harshly by women our whole lives, even by female family members. Do you honestly think we all woke up one day and decided, "Hey, I'm gonna start hating women for absolutely no reason"? Do you honestly expect us to "Be NiCe To WoMeN EvEn ThOuGh ThEy TrEaT mE LiKe DiRt."? Because I know you will have some soyboy cucks that will be like "WeLl If ShEs NoT NiCe To YoU, ItS PrObaBlY BeCaUsE yOu DiD sOmEtHiNg To HeR. AlL wOmEn ArE GodDeSsEs!" Or it could be the fact that she is a complete fucking bitch that deserves absolutely no respect from me whatsoever, and surely will not automatically be respected just because she has a vagina between her legs.

When I first joined this site, I shared a story of how a bitch literally spat on my face because I called her out on fucking with me. Then after she spat her, I broke her jaw right in front of everyone. And even though she was the one that spat on me, I was the one that got in trouble. She merely got a slap on a wrist (Surprise surprise, female privilege.) Literally tried to post that story on reddit subs but because the soyboy beta orbiter mods want to appease m'ladies as much as possible, and not let anyone expose how big of bitches they can possibly be, no one would allow me to share it. Here, I could gladly post it without being at the mercy of a soy cuckboy mod who women have by the balls. To most of us here, this is a place where we can post anything (within reason of course) without worrying about cuckboy mods like you would on reddit.

They're beyond fucking retarded.
Apparently foids can sense your toxic personality,even when you never mistreated them.
Women can do no wrong on this cucked soyciety,it's all our fault.

They’re retards. I’m nice as pie in the real world. Of course saying “fuck women” won’t get me laid as a sub Chad male. Dumb fucks.

They’re retards. I’m nice as pie in the real world. Of course saying “fuck women” won’t get me laid as a sub Chad male. Dumb fucks.
This. We live in a soy version of a clown world.

They're beyond fucking retarded.
Apparently foids can sense your toxic personality,even when you never mistreated them.
Women can do no wrong on this cucked soyciety,it's all our fault.
According to foids, Personality = Face X Height

At this point I believe they're saying it merely to bring up an "argument" against our theories that are also backed by evidence.

I mean surely you can't be THAT retarded.

Did any simps try to jump you when you broke her jaw?

This is not a zoo. Normies out.

First unwritten rule of this forum(not really but still): Don't talk about IT, let the trolls starve.

I probably have more friends than almost anyone on IT they are coping hard if they think “muh social skill+NT” is a prime reason for inceldom. I could be as smooth as James Bond but without the looks to back it up it is hopeless

Doesn't matter how big they are. Doesn't matter how buff they are. Some people have something that will negate all of that, and its called a shank. :feelsthink:

I recently made a thread on how you can't tell someone's personality in real life from the way they use the internet.
IT will probably look at this post, completely ignore the first, and probably just focus and whiteknight on the part about you breaking that girl's jaw.

I recently made a thread on how you can't tell someone's personality in real life from the way they use the internet.
IT will probably look at this post, completely ignore the first, and probably just focus and whiteknight on the part about you breaking that girl's jaw.
And thats exactly what they did. :feelskek:

thread deserves a bump considering we have so many german lurkers today who think we are literal terrorists instead of rotters jfl