Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do most incels like gore

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
Most Incels I know watch gore.
I have watched legit every ISIS beheading video lol.
Why do you think incels watch gore more often then normies?

'cause we do nigger

For me, it's an form of escapism. Whenever I feel pissed off about other people, I watch other people die to fill the void.

I don't like gore.
I watched it for years and I thought it wouldn't affect me. I would say "this stuff is real life, why would I look away" and shit like that.
But now I'm sure that it has negative effects on your mental health and I'm happy I don't watch it anymore.

I don't like gore.
I watched it for years and I thought it wouldn't affect me. I would say "this stuff is real life, why would I look away" and shit like that.
But now I'm sure that it has negative effects on your mental health and I'm happy I don't watch it anymore.
What negative effects did it have?

What negative effects did it have?
Didn't sleep well, dreams got more violent and dark. More nightmares. Watching it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't like watching them, they are disgusting.

For me, it's an form of escapism. Whenever I feel pissed off about other people, I watch other people die to fill the void.
It's a similar reason for me. It kinda reminds me that we're all vulnerable and mortal at the end of the day. No matter if you feel someone is better than you, we all going to end in the same fate.

As they say, death is the great equalizer.

I don't really like it and most gore I can watch is someone getting quickly shot/stabbed to death , 3rd world killings by isis/cartels are repulsive tbh

I like seeing bad things happen to normies who rejected me in society

I like seeing bad things happen to normies who rejected me in society

It's a similar reason for me. It kinda reminds me that we're all vulnerable and mortal at the end of the day. No matter if you feel someone is better than you, we all going to end in the same fate.

As they say, death is the great equalizer.

Common complaints on this forum. Inequalities are to blame for your violent tendencies.

Observe:

I have been fantasizing of beating the shit out of my old "friends" with these boys I bought online:

View attachment 495060

Though I am certain they either forgot about me or would be too pussy to even fight me on equal terms (without me getting jumped or using brass knuckles)

I am sorry, when you get your next job, and you will because money is essential to live in this world, try to be as antisocial as possible. Literally do not tell people about anything of your personal life.

Until then just live, do whatever you want, play games, talk to your mother, something relaxing.

I have anger issues too as a result of bullying, it doesn't go away.

Until you go ER try to be happy.

usually when I feel bad I go into absolute rage and destroy the house

people telling me “you look okay” are getting on my nerves so fucking bad

any help with this? Nothing helps imo I’m filled with rage so much

Having BPD is like living in mental torture 24/7, I have no self identity, my thoughts and moods can change in a matter of minutes/hours.
I have suicidal thoughts almost all the time and attempted before and I self harm sometimes, it's like a fucking warzone inside my head.
I've had anger problems for decades and I have to snap every few months, I hate dissociating and feeling like a fucking shell, I also have Paranoid Personality Disorder so I'm fucking paranoid 24/7 and can't trust anyone with anything.
Any mentalcels/bpdcels? how tf do you deal with this shit? i dont wanna take the jew pills

It's much more than just about the vacation itself, it's about being robbed of my entire childhood/teenage years and robbed of my happiness, and my ruined mental and physical health that will be ruined for the rest of my life.

That’s sad you don’t feel anger anymore. Don’t give up, feel angry, fuck these normfags and foids, do not befriend them, they WILL turn on you an a instant. They’re slimy, creepy crawly things that the scriptures hath spoken of.:feelsjuice:

I agree with your sentiments. There's a reason why I put this off for years. I guess one just wants concrete proof that you literally have no chance.

Like the topic title says, anyone that isn’t autistic deserves to be shot because I’m sick of the way people treat autistic men in society and I hope the majority of non-autistic people get raped to death and die a slow and painful death too.

Fuck non-autistic people and if you’re not autistic, you should kill yourself immediately unless you’re one of them decent non-autistic people that don’t trash us or plan to change or will change in the future.

I have seen normal fags on YouTube videos related to cherry picked videos of autism to make us look bad say that we should be put down and stuff and even calling autistic people violent despite the fact it’s usually non-autistic people that end up killing people but guess what?

You normal fags are the ones that should be put down, put down with a fucking knife to your throats and brutally raped.

Only a few exceptions but most non-autistics should go commit suicide.

I hate them privileged normal fags so much, all privileged and have the nerve to trash the least privileged.

My head hurts from all this anger to be honest but I’m just sick of this autistic male hating society and I should really avoid the comment sections of videos related to autism, well, the cherry picked kind of ones anyway.

Fuck normie fags for being a cunt towards autistic people considering the fact we have no control over something we were born with.

Edit: I was having a heat of the moment when I made this thread, well, I have edited this topic a few times too so this isn’t the only edit but yeah.

In my current situation, anger will not help...

I curbed my anger years ago by visiting YA Politics. The mutual racial denigration I shared with the rightists on there helped me remain calm.

A male consumed by frustration. To relive those memories constantly is much like being bound:

View attachment 575631

I've chosen to blame a primary source of my anger. This makes me a villain among NTs.

My head is aching from anger. I can’t think. Last days have all been like this. All anger all stress all resent no productivity (as if I am ever productive). I want to kill myself. I am actually losing my mind.

God help me.

It’s 4 am and I am literally lying on the sofa boiling with anger, my head is aching.

Makes me feel better about my own life. Same reason why I watch paraplegic people on youtube.

Common complaints on this forum. Inequalities are to blame for your violent tendencies.

Observe:
It's not that I wish them harm, but it's more so that it reinforces my sense of nihilism.

For instance, before you were born you didn't cared about anything that you seem to care about now that you are currently living in this material world. Once you die, you'll lose everything.

happy people are confident people and confident people are assholes, assholes have high selfesteem, they don't take shit, they "stand their ground" , they are not ''pushovers'', they are vocal, always speak their mind. I went to an all boy private school and i WAS A TOTAL PUSHOVER, i was just another quiet pushover niceguy, i was heavily bullied because i was weird,

you know you're a happy/confident person when you use any of the following words,terms frequently

"No''
''I disagree"
"fuckoff''
"shut up!"
"shut the fuck up!"
"what's your problem?"
"no one cares!"
"i don't care"
"what's wrong with you"
''hey!"
''get out''
It takes confidence to say these terms, it shows you have a backbone

If you use the any of these words frequently
"please,thank you, sorry"
you loss power and you're showing you're a spineless cuck, you should say these words as little as possible

Make fun of ugly people or weird people, "mock" people whenever you can, mock peoples weird accents,voice,stutters or actions

every once in a while i check his facebook, he hasn't really uploaded any new pictures in prb years but a while ago i saw he "got engaged",this guy is 24 years old like me. Im not really impressed with how hot his girl is, this guy is dating/got engaged to his exact looks match, they even look like sister/brother, they are like 97 percent of south african couples . the girl looks like an average PSL nice girlfriend. this girl is prb his highschool sweetheart, in hs i didn't give a crap if he was dating or not, i never eavesdropped on his conversations. . anyways im like 60 percent sure they are gonna get divorced/breakup in five years,i don't believe in the "highschool sweetheart'' crap but if they get married and have kids in five/ten years time, i'll feel fucking miserable and fucked up, obviously i thought up of crazy revenge plans like i show up to his wedding with a AK47 and s**** u* everybody, im a 24 year old virgin, i have never fucking kissed a girl in my life my lifes a fucking joke,i never got payback

In my family it was/is very fucked up, my parents didnt give me any freedom like i was retarded but at the same time they expected me to be their parent because they were grownchild retards, always pushing their emotional problems on me, expecting me to do house chores and cook, cut firewood, take care of the pets. I should have killed my family long time ago.

In school i wasnt physically bullied, there was a group of popular boys in my class that always tried to humiliate and put me down. I was getting angry and aggressive easily because i had very much repressed anger from home. They would provoke me, i would sperg out, everyone would laugh at me. If i even got in someones face they would all turn against me and demonize me. With adult mind i would beat the living hell out of them, but i was afraid of being expelled, of being hated by other kids, of my dad. Eventually i couldnt take it anymore and i started skipping school untill i failed the grade, my mom finally noticed i dont want to go anymore so i didnt. Basically they won, they bullied me out of school.

I never felt so aggressive my whole life like I feel today despite being sick. I was literally boiling from inside. I even opened window to receive fresh air. The urge to beat some normalfag's stupid face with smirking expression is so strong that I fear my anger may become uncontrollable in the near future. Normalfag bullies are the lowest scum on earth.

Anger

I look forward to the day that someone targets me for bullying. I've got nothing to live for anyway, so might as well blow his brains out, then KMS after:feelsgah:

true. I'm gigaselfishmaxxed because I know that all humans are nasty selfish pieces of shit

I would've shot her face off. Kudos for having restraint.

You just need to work on growing your inner hatred and anger towards the world. Before you interact with anyone, remind yourself that this person doesen't give 2 flying fucks whether you live or die, and is only thinking about how to take advantage of you. The more you despise other people, the easier it is to be cold and ruthless towards them.

I don’t and it’s for evil normies

It's not that I wish them harm, but it's more so that it reinforces my sense of nihilism.

For instance, before you were born you didn't cared about anything that you seem to care about now that you are currently living in this material world. Once you die, you'll lose everything.
You explained it the best.

has anybody watched "combatedits" on reddit ??

I used to watch it as a young teen because I thought I was cool and edgy, but now it's just boring or puke worthy

It's a stress reliever, after coming back from my shitty retails jobs, seeing someone being decapitated or disemboweled makes me feel happy. There was one where Mexican Cartels were chopping off the head of a bunch of foids with rusty machete's and they were having trouble penetrating through their necks, that just made me :feelshaha:. I don't know but I love violence :feelsLSD:.

It's a stress reliever, after coming back from my shitty retails jobs, seeing someone being decapitated or disemboweled makes me feel happy. There was one where Mexican Cartels were chopping off the head of a bunch of foids with rusty machete's and they were having trouble penetrating through their necks, that just made me :feelshaha:. I don't know but I love violence :feelsLSD:.
Rip bestgore.com

its interesting

People suffering as much as we do :feelsokman:

because we find comfort in fear-- we have to know that the world is a bad place so that it justifies our social paranoia

Because it kills the soy humanity inside me.

Forced watching for Mental conditioning and desensitization to death in preparation for when we do the same so to foids (in GTA)

Well a lot of incels are lonely and when ur lonely you do things to deal with the loneliness. Gore is addictive, legit I started watching around 12 and I was intrigued by it. To me it was like damn the dude is alive and he’s just a corpse in the span of 1 min. Humans appeared like cattle. But then you get desensitized and start watching even more gory stuff, well there was a time I could watch any gore and it wouldn’t phase me and imo that’s not good. Now I haven’t really actively searched for gore and I’m getting a little bit sensitized but not that much.

I don't watch gore ( I watched maybe only one video from gore sites about 12 y.o. girl live-streaming her own suicide ).
I watched horror movies with gore scenes but I prefer mysterious horror, not gore.