Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do most women major in useless chit in college?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I go to this smoothie place about 4 times a week after work and before a workout. I am a regular, so sometimes muster up the courage to chat up some foids. Most of them talk back.

But sometimes I ask them what their major is. It is pretty much always something non technical. Education, marketing, advertising, healthcare (not nursing or anything, but some general healthcare major) etc. At least major in economics, finance , accounting etc. Those are not very math intensive or technical but can offer good jobs upon graduation. Only one person I talked to is going for a useful degree in Engineering, and he is a man.

I don't understand. Why do they all major in useless chit?

You sound like a normfag jfl

I go to this smoothie place about 4 times a week after work and before a workout. I am a regular, so sometimes muster up the courage to chat up some foids. Most of them talk back.

But sometimes I ask them what their major is. It is pretty much always something non technical. Education, marketing, advertising, healthcare (not nursing or anything, but some general healthcare major) etc. At least major in economics, finance , accounting etc. Those are not very math intensive or technical but can offer good jobs upon graduation. Only one person I talked to is going for a useful degree in Engineering, and he is a man.

Toilets only go for meme majors because they are a meme gender its as simple as that. They naturally know their place

no need to produce value when you are born valuable. instead, do something that makes you feel good or is seen as high status amongst your friendgroup. something you can brag with or something to cater to your personal blend of mental illness.

They aren’t into STEM subjects like males as much.

i think humanities subject more interesting than stem

They live life on tutorial mode with cheats, they don't need a good degree lol

Getting foids to talk to you, going to a fucking smoothie place like some hipster jfl. Suspicious
I go to a smoothie place to get in fruits and veggies. I try to stay healthy. Being overweight or obese or aging like chit will only make my inceldom worse. At least reducing my bodyfat will give me hope.

I am 28 and never once had sex. That is the definition of an incel.

I go to a smoothie place to get in fruits and veggies. I try to stay healthy. Being overweight or obese or aging like chit will only make my inceldom worse. At least reducing my bodyfat will give me hope.

Fine, but I wouldnt brag about being able to casually chat with random foids

Bitches go to college to get railed by the football team, Chad, Enrique, Brad etc

An easy ass major while shooting for a beta buxx at the end of the whoredom of college is all that is

No. Incel means involuntarily celibate. Virgin against your will. People who are virgins voluntarily are not incels

If you talk to them and are a regular customer, they will mostly talk back regardless of who you are if you initiate the conversation. I've seen them be friendly to 80+ year olds and other women. People talk to other people. Does not mean they want to fuck them.

Stop being so fucking sensitive and paranoid.

no need to produce value when you are born valuable. instead, do something that makes you feel good or is seen as high status amongst your friendgroup. something you can brag with or something to cater to your personal blend of mental illness.
Good point.

What if you work with one or you talk to your mom?
What sick man fucks his own mom? This isn't a forum of Chris-chan

Also I don't strike up conversations with female coworkers because I can see their physical discomfort whenever they see me

If you talk to them and are a regular customer, they will mostly talk back regardless of who you are if you initiate the conversation. I've seen them be friendly to 80+ year olds and other women. People talk to other people. Does not mean they want to fuck them.

Easy tiger, clearly struck a nerve there jfl

Whatever pal, enjoy your special smoothies

I don't strike up conversations with female coworkers
How can you work with them without ever dealing with them ? You can avoid some people but at some point if your autism level is too high you can just get fired. Talking with foids is a necessity in some branches.

How can you work with them without ever dealing with them ? You can avoid some people but at some point if your autism level is too high you can just get fired. Talking with foids is a necessity in some branches.
I weld. Not many women to begin with. Additionally I don't need a person next to me helping me weld

What sick man fucks his own mom? This isn't a forum of Chris-chan

Also I don't strike up conversations with female coworkers because I can see their physical discomfort whenever they see me
Easy tiger, clearly struck a nerve there jfl

Whatever pal, enjoy your special smoothies

Don't nurses and physical therapists take care of elderly men? In many cases the man will tell the female healthcare worker about their grandkids and so forth. Does that mean they want to fuk them?

You are being too sensitive. Worse than a foid.

Don't nurses and physical therapists take care of elderly men? In many cases the man will tell the female healthcare worker about their grandkids and so forth. Does that mean they want to fuk them?

You are being too sensitive. Worse than a foid.
are you an old dood in a home, who's had his own family, kids, wife, etc?

Women have low IQ.
You sound like a normfag jfl
Normies now take the blackpill too. Inceldom is fucking big now...

Women complain about the glass ceiling and gender imbalances in industry, but they don't actually get into those industries and try to make the less gendered future they want. They prefer to just bitch and complain. LOOK what the patriarchy and colonization did here! Somebody else should fix this!

When I was at engineering school there were about 100 of us in the class, and about 10 were women. Mostly tomboys of one kind or another. The 2-3 that were sort of office-hot were deep into the whole cold hard bitch style.

Last edited:
Lack of critical thinking and long-term planning
Always remember this chart
Spatial ability

In a sense, I feel somewhat envious. I like programming, but I think I would've been happier if I went for something like History instead. But I know that the only job that I'd land is as a teacher, and who the fuck has ever heard of an incel teacher? I can barely keep myself from roping, let alone control a whole classroom of people

Oh ffs. Do you have to?

LET people talk about things. I'm sorry not everyone's life of inceldom is exactly the same as yours.

So how does that compare to making small talk about Stacy's personal life?
Someone's major in college is their "personal life?"

Also, I do mostly work with women, so sometimes I do talk with them. I have to since its job related. If you don't talk to women at all you can get fired. Pretty much all of them are obese though, def. not Stacys.

So how does that compare to making small talk about Stacy's personal life?
Someone's major in college is their "personal life?"

Also, I do mostly work with women, so sometimes I do talk with them. I have to since its job related. If you don't talk to women at all you can get fired. Pretty much all of them are obese though, def. not Stacys.

Ah yeah, gender studies and anti online harrasment sciences

Women are dumb as bricks. Women have low iq and pussy pass.

Yes. Are you stupid or new?
So you findout someone's college major (whether be by listening to their conversation or by directly asking them) that means you can have sex with the person and the person likes you?

So you findout someone's college major (whether be by listening to their conversation or by directly asking them) that means you can have sex with the person and the person likes you?
Having conversations with foids about their personal life is farther than anyone here can get. It is the path to developing a friendship and maybe even a relationship with that person

Having conversations with foids about their personal life is farther than anyone here can get. It is the path to developing a friendship and maybe even a relationship with that person
Someone's major is not their personal life. Its information that is pretty much open to the public.

If someone says "how is your day" or "how is work" or "how is school" when you walk into a store or a bar as a regular does not mean they like you, or you like them.

Are you retarded?