Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do most women major in useless chit in college?

Someone's major is not their personal life. Its information that is pretty much open to the public.

If someone says "how is your day" or "how is work" or "how is school" when you walk into a store or a bar as a regular does not mean they like you, or you like them.

Are you retarded?
Dood. That is their personal life. It was their personal life choice to go through that specific schooling. Not everyone goes to [X Class here]. That was the class they chose. That is their personal life

Dood. That is their personal life. It was their personal life choice to go through that specific schooling. Not everyone goes to [X Class here]. That was the class they chose. That is their personal life
So if you ask a foid "whats your major" and they respond, that means they like you?

So if you ask a foid "whats your major" and they respond, that means they like you?
It means you're developing a friendship. Nobody on this forum is even close to being friends with a girl. Once you are friends with her you can start to push that further and potentially make a relationship out of it

It means you're developing a friendship. Nobody on this forum is even close to being friends with a girl. Once you are friends with her you can start to push that further and potentially make a relationship out of it
So no one on this forum ever talked to a female or asked a female a basic question in order to try their luck?

That would indicate that they are incels because they never tried, which would make them a volcel. Real incels try sometimes (within reason, doesn't mean you have to ask 100 females out or anything) but fail.

So no one on this forum ever talked to a female or asked a female a basic question in order to try their luck?

That would indicate that they are incels because they never tried, which would make them a volcel. Real incels try sometimes (within reason, doesn't mean you have to ask 100 females out or anything) but fail.
How fucking dense are you? YOU GOT A RESPONSE!

How fucking dense are you? YOU GOT A RESPONSE!
If they never responded they could get fired. No one who being paid for customer service would refuse to answer a basic question for a customer unless they wanted to get fired. Doesn't mean they like you. Are you retarded?

I go to this smoothie place about 4 times a week after work and before a workout. I am a regular, so sometimes muster up the courage to chat up some foids. Most of them talk back.

But sometimes I ask them what their major is. It is pretty much always something non technical. Education, marketing, advertising, healthcare (not nursing or anything, but some general healthcare major) etc. At least major in economics, finance , accounting etc. Those are not very math intensive or technical but can offer good jobs upon graduation. Only one person I talked to is going for a useful degree in Engineering, and he is a man.

I don't understand. Why do they all major in useless chit?
A fakecel around us

If they never responded they could get fired. No one who being paid for customer service would refuse to answer a basic question for a customer unless they wanted to get fired. Doesn't mean they like you. Are you retarded?
Jesus christ. They are not going to get fired for refusing to share their personal information. They're allowed to say "Sorry, I don't feel comfortable sharing that information with you"

Jesus christ. They are not going to get fired for refusing to share their personal information. They're allowed to say "Sorry, I don't feel comfortable sharing that information with you"
Almost no one would be rude enough to say that regardless of who is speaking to them.

You already know this but are trying to create conflict. I'm done speaking to you.

Almost no one would be rude enough to say that regardless of who is speaking to them.

You already know this but are trying to create conflict. I'm done speaking to you.
Holy shit. It's not rude to refuse to tell someone your personal information

Holy shit. It's not rude to refuse to tell someone your personal information
This overweight40- 50 year old man also asked a foid her college major and she told him with no issue. After that, she asked what his major was when he was in school

I don't think that means that they like you.

This overweight40- 50 year old man also asked a foid her college major and she told him with no issue. After that, she asked what his major was as well when he was in school

I don't think that means that they like you.
No. It means you're developing a fucking friendship. How many times do I need to fucking reiterate that? Did your parents drop you on your head when you were younger?

No. It means you're developing a fucking friendship. How many times do I need to fucking reiterate that? Did your parents drop you on your head when you were younger?
So that overweight40- 50 year old man is developing a friendship with that college girl because he asked her , her major and she responded? Are you retarded?

I wish you were right. I wish asking some foid what her major is and them responding means they like you and want to marry you. Hell, I would much rather be wrong and not be an incel than be here on a Saturday night, but unfortunately its not the case.

Last edited:
So that overweight40- 50 year old man is developing a friendship with that college girl because he asked her , her major and she responded? Are you retarded?
So this 40-50 yr old man, is someone you saw? You are 40-50yrs old? Even still. Younger women hit on older men even if just for their $

So this 40-50 yr old man, is someone you saw? You are 40-50yrs old? Even still. Younger women hit on older men even if just for their $
So she may want to get with some overweight, 45 year old man for his money because she answered his question? I'm not sure if you have some mental issue , are retarded or are just trolling.

Either way, I wish you were right. I wish asking some foid what her major is and them responding means they like you and want to marry you. Hell, I would much rather be wrong and not be an incel than be here on a Saturday night, but unfortunately its not the case.

So she may want to get with some overweight, 45 year old man for his money because she answered his question? I'm not sure if you have some mental issue , are retarded or are just trolling.

Either way, I wish you were right. I wish asking some foid what her major is and them responding means they like you and want to marry you. Hell, I would much rather be wrong and not be an incel than be here on a Saturday night, but unfortunately its not the case.
Play me for a fool then. Try and build a relationship with her and update me on how that turns out (friendship. Don't just immediately ask her on a date like a dumbass to prove a point.) Get to know her interests, see if you have anything in common. Then after a few months of chatting about that miscellaneous crap, then ask her if she's doing anything after work

Play me for a fool then. Try and build a relationship with her and update me on how that turns out (friendship. Don't just immediately ask her on a date like a dumbass to prove a point.) Get to know her interests, see if you have anything in common. Then after a few months of chatting about that miscellaneous crap, then ask her if she's doing anything after work
Yeah, i'll clearly try and i've been trying for many years now. If she is actually interested then good, but I doubt it.