Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do NORMAL weight shitskin men in the west fuck fat women?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Fat fetishists are the worst . They secretly dream off having their very own 550lbs bedridden whale they can take care off, wash under her fat folds and whatnot. Nasty.I see a LOT of normal weight and even fit black and hispanic men with obese women.I am not talking overweight or chubby women, i'm talking obese. I saw this TV show of this Indian guy and this 400 lbs white foid in Canada get married. It DISGUSTS me. Thats why there are so few black and hispanic incels. They would fuk a 400 lbs black lady than be single.

don't live in the west but i think that:
  • fat women probably have the lowest standards out of all males and ethnic shitskins are very ugly
  • if you marry a fat white woman as an ethnic your offspring is going to be better looking than marrying a normal weight shitkin girl.
tbh where i live there're no fat people a lot, just one or two but most others are middle weight, normal eight

don't live in the west but i think that:
  • fat women probably have the lowest standards out of all males and ethnic shitskins are very ugly
  • if you marry a fat white woman as an ethnic your offspring is going to be better looking than marrying a normal weight shitkin girl.
tbh where i live there're no fat people a lot, just one or two but most others are middle weight, normal eight
"fat white woman as an ethnic your offspring is going to be better looking than marrying a normal weight shitkin girl."

Wrong. Fat white women are ugly as fuck. Shitskin, but normal weight women look better. That said, there are almost no normal weight shitskin women in the USA. 80% of black and "latina" women are overweight or obese.

Fat white women are ugly as fuck.
i guess so
the only white women i saw in my life are tourists and they're from france, a country known of having lots of thin slim people so i can't judje
That said, there are almost no normal weight shitskin women in the USA. 80% of black and "latina" women are overweight or obese.
yeah but there's a ton of asian thin women in the US.
most asians are pretty thin themselves especially the asian men.

Inflated foid standards

Fat fetishists are the worst . They secretly dream off having their very own 550lbs bedridden whale they can take care off, wash under her fat folds and whatnot. Nasty.I see a LOT of normal weight and even fit black and hispanic men with obese women.I am not talking overweight or chubby women, i'm talking obese. I saw this TV show of this Indian guy and this 400 lbs white foid in Canada get married. It DISGUSTS me. Thats why there are so few black and hispanic incels. They would fuk a 400 lbs black lady than be single.
Because black men see having a white girlfriend as a trophy regardless of her looking like a beanbag chair.

Yes, inceldom effects all races and communities.

Because they're both desperate. Landwhales have low standards and will take any man they can get and shitskins worship the ground white foids walk on, no matter how disgusting

Looksmatch tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back