Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies accept trannies more than autists?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I mean if chopping your dick off and putting a dress on to pretend to be a girl ain't mentally ill IDK what is. I have seen a balding manlet in a garden center with high heels/dress and these women were swooning over him and he was clearly getting off from it YET autists are treated as defective. Also their are cases of MTF trannies who confess that their social life EXPLODED once they started cross-dressing and they got positive attention from men/women alike even if they were growing a beard and CLEARLY looked like a man in a dress!

What clown world is this?
Honklhonk

Seriously I want to know? My theory is that maybe trannies provide SOME social value ie they are a freak show for normies and are almost like entertainment to them ie a clown at a birthday party but autists are pretty boring (not very attractive are pretty quiet etc).

-what do you think?

IDK but normies should get aides

I mean if chopping your dick off and putting a dress on to pretend to be a girl ain't mentally ill IDK what is. I have seen a balding manlet in a garden center with high heels/dress and these women were swooning over him and he was clearly getting off from it YET autists are treated as defective. Also their are cases of MTF trannies who confess that their social life EXPLODED once they started cross-dressing and they got positive attention from men/women alike even if they were growing a beard and CLEARLY looked like a man in a dress!

Honklhonk

Seriously I want to know? My theory is that maybe trannies provide SOME social value ie they are a freak show for normies and are almost like entertainment to them ie a clown at a birthday party but autists are pretty boring (not very attractive are pretty quiet etc).

-what do you think?
because its whatever the zog tells them to beleive in lol. turning men into women is the agenda of the zog, not helping or being nice to autistic people

mindless sheep

Honklhonk

-what do you think?
another brutal truth is that a tranny with a dick can get foids, they are drawn to bisexuality and homosexuality while autists repulse them, i wonder what makes them like this

another brutal truth is that a tranny with a dick can get foids, they are drawn to bisexuality and homosexuality while autists repulse them, i wonder what makes them like this
Brutal :feelsrope:

Trannies aren't accepted beyond virtue signalling

Trannies are an anamoly of mankind, always has been

Trannies admired due to media halo. But maybe also cause for foids it is a complement for a man to voluntarily feminize himself in attempt to become them.

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage
They need to, in case they are aren't overwhelmed by the mob eager to shutdown any form of wrongthink that may go against their brand of degeneracy-promoting progressivism; that, or they're brainwashed enough to feel a need to treat them well... :feelswhat:

There is no incentive to treat autistic subhumans well, and the usual mistreatment and negative perception is allowed and even encouraged to happen with foids. :feelsclown:

They'd rather interact with a tranny than a non-NT.