Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion height isnt the reason youre incel

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I see many of you blame height for your inceldom when that isn't the case. I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded. I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller. I have an acquaintance that's a whole head shorter than me and he has a gf. Im 5'6 for reference, he's like 5'2. If you go outside yourself then you will see that the man is either the same height or half a head taller. Most woman just want a man taller than them.

What is this post trying to get to? FACE > HEIGHT. I NEVER SEE AN UGLY GUY WITH A GF BUT TONS OF SHORT GUYS, THEYRE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST. HEIGHT PILL IS COPE.

Truecel trait: both your face and your height are a problem

Manlets are coping that if they would got the height they would be absolute slayers 9/10 Chads XD

If you have 1/10 or 2/10 face and autism you can be fucking 6'7 and still get nothing

problem is that all women heightmog me and my face is shit as well

Anecdotal
it's also anecdotal when you mfs see a tall ugly guy with an average girl once every blue moon and start yapping about the height pill. Go outside and count the amount of short guys in relationship you see and the amount of ugly guys in relationships you see. Ugly guys in relationship is rare af

it's also anecdotal when you mfs see a tall ugly guy with an average girl once every blue moon and start yapping about the height pill. Go outside and count the amount of short guys in relationship you see and the amount of ugly guys in relationships you see. Ugly guys in relationship is rare af
I never said ugly guys are fakecels. You said short guys aren’t incels because they’re short and that’s simply not true.

Just lol at denying height pills

problem is that all women heightmog me and my face is shit as well
if you're shorter than most woman then I agree that height plays a very big contribution. This post was dedicated to the 5'8 retards that say "if you aren't 6 foot then you're a manlet and incel" :soy: :soy:

I never said ugly guys are fakecels.
I never said you said that.
You said short guys aren’t incels because they’re short and that’s simply not true.
I will consider a short guy incel if he's like 5'5. If you're 5'6 then you're at least the same height as most woman and if you have an average face then you have a chance of ascending.

I see many of you blame height for your inceldom when that isn't the case. I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded. I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller. I have an acquaintance that's a whole head shorter than me and he has a gf. Im 5'6 for reference, he's like 5'2. If you go outside yourself then you will see that the man is either the same height or half a head taller. Most woman just want a man taller than them.

What is this post trying to get to? FACE > HEIGHT. I NEVER SEE AN UGLY GUY WITH A GF BUT TONS OF SHORT GUYS, THEYRE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST. HEIGHT PILL IS COPE.
This is true. The importance of height is legit, but MASSIVELY overstated. Unless you're shorter than the average woman, other things play the biggest role like dick size, face etc.

There are users here who self admitedly are average/above average looking, but "complain" about being "short" when they're still taller than most women.

Every time I go outside the guy is either just about a head or half a head taller, it’s not as perverse as others make it out to be

if you're shorter than most woman then I agree that height plays a very big contribution. This post was dedicated to the 5'8 retards that say "if you aren't 6 foot then you're a manlet and incel" :soy: :soy:
Jfl this is so true though. "Yeah I'm HTN, NT, and 5'10 but I'm still inkwell because I'm not 6 ft" :feelsgah:

Every time I go outside the guy is either just about a head or half a head taller, it’s not as perverse as others make it out to be
Over for me. I'm at most same height or an inch taller rhan foids, and I don't even live in the west.

This is true. The importance of height is legit, but MASSIVELY overstated. Unless you're shorter than the average woman, other things play the biggest role like dick size, face etc.

There are users here who self admitedly are average/above average looking, but "complain" about being "short" when they're still taller than most women.
I can't take these 5'8 retards who call themselves short seriously. I would say you start being short at 5'6 and below. At 5'7 you're below average height.

I will not try to deny the heightpill because height is really important but I will say face is far more important than height. Face >>>> anything else

Choosing to not suck off someone with a peaceful, quiet life has nothing to do with IT.

Jfl this is so true though. "Yeah I'm HTN, NT, and 5'10 but I'm still inkwell because I'm not 6 ft" :feelsgah:
thats literally that logic guy, he's average at EVERYTHING and I mean everything and he says he's incel because woman only want Chad. Chad makes like 1% of the population so I ain't buying it. He says he has good social skills and makes moves but I know a guy who says the same thing and he's the most socially retarded mf I know

Over for me. I'm at most same height or an inch taller rhan foids, and I don't even live in the west.
If you had a pretty face with strong jaw and hooded eyes they would still beg to suck your dick

I can't take these 5'8 retards who call themselves short seriously. I would say you start being short at 5'6 and below. At 5'7 you're below average height.
Exactly.

Truecel trait: both your face and your height are a problem
Giga truecel trait, your face, your height and you being non NT are the problem

Face is more important than height nine times out of ten around the world.

Part of the blackpill is looking at facts and numbers while rejecting anecdotes since those can be made up to win an argument. All study's show women prefer tall men and reject shorter men. Of course short men do get into relationships, however it's significantly more competitive for them than it is for a tall guy.

Face is more important than height nine times out of ten around the world.
The Last of Us Part 2 - Joel SPOILER Scene | TLOU 2 Joel Death Scene on  Make a GIF

Your AVI reminds me of the shitty part 2 of the series.

Only sub 5s understand how important face is, if I woke up 6'5 i'd still be truecel

All study's show women prefer tall men and reject shorter men.
preference doesn't mean they won't date a short guy, also those statistics are from dating apps. Most woman have never used a dating app their entire life. https://www.pewresearch.org/interne...o-swiping-the-field-online-dating-in-the-u-s/

If you're taller than most woman, then you're good. 5'5 is when things start to get dark. Made this post because lots of users here are average height and call themselves short because they aren't 6 ft.

If you had a pretty face with strong jaw and hooded eyes they would still beg to suck your dick
I have prey eyes and I'd say I'm mtn. However, judging from how foids treat me I'm probably lower than that. :feelsUnreal:

preference doesn't mean they won't date a short guy, also those statistics are from dating apps. Most woman have never used a dating app their entire life. https://www.pewresearch.org/interne...o-swiping-the-field-online-dating-in-the-u-s/

If you're taller than most woman, then you're good. 5'5 is when things start to get dark. Made this post because lots of users here are average height and call themselves short because they aren't 6 ft.
Good point. I would have thought way more femtards used dating apps than men did.

I would have thought way more femtards used dating apps than men did.
woman get approached on the street, clubs, work etc and have countless dms so they dont have a need for them. The woman on dating apps are either ugly, autistic or they're whores with high standards. The latter use dating apps because their standards are too high and can't find a man that suits them irl, that's why I would take those statistics with a grain of salt.

True to an extent, yes short guys can get girlfriends but to say height doesn't matter to an extent is lying.

5'9'' is dogshit height don't worry If you are below that being an incel is normal

height isnt the only reason youre incel.​

Here fixed it for you.

Heightpill is real but its not the most important pill.

If you have a good face and a below average height you can still easily get by.

But then if you descend down and down into 5'5 ranges and so on then it becomes more of a problem.

At a certain point you can be a chad facially but be like 4'11 and its going to be a giga over anyway.

So it's more of a slider, a gradient by which to measure. Still face is king.

Manlets are coping that if they would got the height they would be absolute slayers 9/10 Chads XD

If you have 1/10 or 2/10 face and autism you can be fucking 6'7 and still get nothing

I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner
They will eventually get cheated on..... Chad or die buddy, That´s how it is in this cruel world.
I´m currently doing a lot of research on Wolfs Law.
I always ridiculed Bone Smashing, but came across a guy called ´indigenousSwiss´, he went from Low tier Normie to GigaChad.
I will try it soon, smashing the Zygo´s / upper cheekbones

In your last phrase, you still mentioned that face is more important than height, most users on .is are LTN and they ain´t gonna pull girls with such a face,

Start bone smashing look up Wolfs law, it´s legit bro.
Might try it next week
I looked that up and I appreciate the advice fam but I don’t think I wanna smash a hammer on my face xd sounds painful
Besides, I’m too socially stunted to talk to women anyway. I legit get nervous as fuck if one tries to talk to me

I legit get nervous as fuck if one tries to talk to me
Yea so you are attractive, cause women initiate contact.
The fuck you doing here then?
You can get yourself banned for this btw