Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion height isnt the reason youre incel

Yea so you are attractive, cause women initiate contact.
The fuck you doing here then?
You can get yourself banned for this btw
lol not for me, women don’t initiate contact, I’m thinking of like one time in 8th grade, because I barely have any examples.

I have a decent face but I’m 5’7 so it’s over
You're delusional if you think 5'7 is short, as i said in the thread, the reason for your incendom is probably because you're very autistic. 5'7 is short only in places like the Netherlands.

You're delusional if you think 5'7 is short, as i said in the thread, the reason for your incendom is probably because you're very autistic. 5'7 is short only in places like the Netherlands.
I’m not super autistic. I legit just do my thing and nothing happens to me. No interactions from people at all unless it’s required like a project. You seem delusional because 5’7 is midget tier

In your last phrase, you still mentioned that face is more important than height, most users on .is are LTN and they ain´t gonna pull girls with such a face,
made the thread for people who believe their height is the main reason for their inceldom. These people are usually 5'8, they blame their height because they have this delusion that if you aren't 6 foot then you're short. There was a guy here who called himself short while being 5'11. I will gladly accept that someone is incel because of their height if they're 5'5 and below but most people here who blame their height are average/below average

I’m not super autistic. I legit just do my thing and nothing happens to me. No interactions from people at all unless it’s required like a project. You seem delusional because 5’7 is midget tier
lmao fakecel spotted. You're one of those dumbass normies who thinks he's normie because no woman has approached him. Newsflash buddy, woman only approach Chad, if you're a normie then you're the one who needs to approach. How tf can you call yourself an incel when you have never tried to get laid? You expect woman to come to you on their knees begging for your cock?

lmao fakecel spotted. You're one of those dumbass normies who thinks he's normie because no woman has approached him. Newsflash buddy, woman only approach Chad, if you're a normie then you're the one who needs to approach. How tf can you call yourself an incel when you have never tried to get laid? You expect woman to come to you on their knees begging for your cock?
I have tried you cunt. Stop making assumptions about people you don’t know.
I’ve had girls openly discuss ranking boys and the girls singled me out as the one who will never even receive a kiss, which is true as I am a KHHV.

Last edited:
I have tried, nigger. Stop making assumptions
you said "I just do my thing and nothing happens to me". You then proceeded to say that you get no interactions unless you're forced to work in a project. You're contradicting yourself, fakecel. Gtfo here.

Read my post again and then fuck off you total asshole. Just because I don’t run around showing my power level and getting myself all fucked up doesn’t make me any less of an incel.

made the thread for people who believe their height is the main reason for their inceldom. These people are usually 5'8, they blame their height because they have this delusion that if you aren't 6 foot then you're short. There was a guy here who called himself short while being 5'11. I will gladly accept that someone is incel because of their height if they're 5'5 and below but most people here who blame their height are average/below average
Im 5´9 barefoot myself, and usually heightMog women here. Never had a problem in that regard, so I understand your train of thought.
Coming from a guy, who lives in the North-Western Europe.

Face is way more important, if you are at least around 5´7.
I´ve seen it with my own eyes IRL.
People who claim otherwise, need to stfu and leave they basement or attic for once

at 5'8 6/10 its beyond over for me purely due to my height anyone who says otherwise is coping

I looked that up and I appreciate the advice fam but I don’t think I wanna smash a hammer on my face xd sounds painful
Besides, I’m too socially stunted to talk to women anyway. I legit get nervous as fuck if one tries to talk to me
dont listen to him bro :lul:

I see many of you blame height for your inceldom when that isn't the case. I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded. I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller. I have an acquaintance that's a whole head shorter than me and he has a gf. Im 5'6 for reference, he's like 5'2. If you go outside yourself then you will see that the man is either the same height or half a head taller. Most woman just want a man taller than them.

What is this post trying to get to? FACE > HEIGHT. I NEVER SEE AN UGLY GUY WITH A GF BUT TONS OF SHORT GUYS, THEYRE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST. HEIGHT PILL IS COPE.
Height is but one of many reasons that I am an incel.

I see many of you blame height for your inceldom when that isn't the case. I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded. I see tons of short man with girls, 90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller. I have an acquaintance that's a whole head shorter than me and he has a gf. Im 5'6 for reference, he's like 5'2. If you go outside yourself then you will see that the man is either the same height or half a head taller. Most woman just want a man taller than them.

What is this post trying to get to? FACE > HEIGHT. I NEVER SEE AN UGLY GUY WITH A GF BUT TONS OF SHORT GUYS, THEYRE BELOW AVERAGE AT BEST. HEIGHT PILL IS COPE.
Same, I see tons of short guys with girlfriends

Face is everything

Yeah i agree If you’re good looking and above 5’6 at best then you’ll survive

Can I ask your age range? Because I see a TON of ugly guys with girlfriend in my daily life. But I'm in my 30s and it's usually because they are rich af.

Also, I am shorter than virtually every woman I've ever met, so it's definitely real to me. At 5'2, Iv'e only realistically had a shot with a handful of women. And it doesn't help that I'm constantly surrounded by tall women. My entire family is head and shoulders above me in height.

My grandma is 6 ft. My mom is 5'11. And I'm fucking 5'2.

Can I ask your age range? Because I see a TON of ugly guys with girlfriend in my daily life. But I'm in my 30s and it's usually because they are rich af.
I'm 19, I personally don't see ugly man in relationships, even in their 30s, they're at worst below average looking. I see ugly man in relationships when they're 40+, they have become fat and bald by then.
Also, I am shorter than virtually every woman I've ever met, so it's definitely real to me. At 5'2, Iv'e only realistically had a shot with a handful of women. And it doesn't help that I'm constantly surrounded by tall women. My entire family is head and shoulders above me in height.
this post wasn't meant for people like you man, 5'2 is definitely truecel height. I made it for the retards who are 5'8+ but call themselves short and blame their height for their inceldom. They legitimately believe if they were 6 ft they would be Chad pussy slayers.
My grandma is 6 ft. My mom is 5'11. And I'm fucking 5'2
that's brutal, is your father a manlet?

Great thread brocel . I just wantet to post this but then I stummbled upon this so I dont have to.

that's brutal, is your father a manlet?
Surprisingly no, also 6 ft plus.
All my cousins went to school on athletic scholarships too, including the women who all played basketball.
Family reunions are fun.

Besides face, mental illness is the biggest reason for inceldom. NT, short chads/HTNs still slay

If youre even slightly ND around women you are getting NO PUSSY at all

thats literally that logic guy, he's average at EVERYTHING and I mean everything and he says he's incel because woman only want Chad. Chad makes like 1% of the population so I ain't buying it. He says he has good social skills and makes moves but I know a guy who says the same thing and he's the most socially retarded mf I know

I'm 6'1" and autistic

It's over if not NT

I would confidently say that most of you shortcels are incel because you're severely autistic/retarded.
You're not wrong with this one because I'm both. But height and other physical traits are just as important
90% of the man in relationships i see are around the height of their partner or slightly taller
Not everyone lives wherever you live

Cope, the only reason short guys would get foids is because of a hyper good looking face

Its impossible to be incel at 6'2+ unless you are absolutely deformed

On a dating app, women will judge your face, but then again if they meet you in real life they can reject you for being short.

Typically guys with good looking faces are usually tall and if not have average heights. It all usually comes in a package, hardly anything goes missing for good looking fellas.

However, yes, face does take priority or precedence.