Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do Normies (even incel tier normies) always try to talk like they’re Chad?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I always see it

“Muh I get more pussy than you my guy”

When it’s obvious that a 5’7” fat Mexican kid is no white chad slaying stacies

Its a men thing, always trying to appear better than they are, because one man see another as an rival, so they try to mog each other. They all lie about sexual success, never trust a guy about height, dick length and number of sex partners.

they're coping

Its a men thing, always trying to appear better than they are, because one man see another as an rival, so they try to mog each other. They all lie about sexual success, never trust a guy about height, dick length and number of sex partners.
it's a shame what men do to get the attention of a stacy that doesn't even acknowledge their existance

if i did that irl people would laugh at me

Insulting someones lack of sexual success is super engrained in modern culture, having sex is more admired than anything, people do it even if they are two steps from truecel.

it's a shame what men do to get the attention of a stacy that doesn't even acknowledge their existance
yes and its pathetic that men calculate their value by how women see them.