Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies like Finland so much? Finncels is Finland really that good or it's overrated?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see a lot of American normies or from outside Europe that are obsessed with Finland and want to move there. Tbh I dunno why you would do that, the language is super hard to learn (and the idea that you can work without knowing Finnish is a myth unless you're someone very specialized and with a lot of experience), the weather is bad with long cold winters and I've read that job opportunities aren't very great outside of Helsinki and a few other major cities, particularly for foreigners the more you move from Helsinki the harder it will be to get a job. Regarding careers and money the other Scandinavian countries have higher salaries so I don't get it either. Also very high taxes but at least I've read public services are excellent and public transport is always on time.

Education in Finland is good from elementary to high school (PISA scores and sheit) but then you have better universities in neighbor countries, indeed everyone that goes on Erasmus to Finland just do it because it's cheap to party and drink alcohol but it looks better on your resume than doing Erasmus in Poland, where people go for the same reason. I've read that Finns are usually introverted and it's very hard to make friends in Finland if you're not a Finn, is this true or just a stereotype? Given they have much less immigration from Africa are they more racist and hate ethnicels?

Tbh if I'd rather move to Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany or the other Scandinavian countries rather than Finland. Better climate, similar or higher wages and their languages aren't as hard as Finnish. Finland looks like a good country to do tourism but to live I think I wouldn't have any chance to get a qualified job and I would be depressed because of the weather.

Because everyone loves to be around the best euro snipers

Yanks need to fuck off from europe