Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do normies love to appropriate culture?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
unless it's culture of brown people, normies love to just mindlessly hop on a trend that takes from something they have no association with.

necklaces with a cross pendant are incredibly popular with tik tok "fashion" people, despite so many of them not being Christian at all.

i really couldn't care that they do this, but it's just strange

they think it makes them seem different and quirky, like normies using manosphere lingo "based and redpilled :soy:"

they think it makes them seem different and quirky, like normies using manosphere lingo "based and redpilled :soy:"
ngl that actually does grind my gears tbh

i see normies using so much of that terminology but then will turn around and shit on us

Anime is mainstream now... would you believe it? before girls made fun of you for watching "cartoons" but now they are all over L from Death note... sigh fucking normans

for some reason, here in brazil there has been an epidemy of using "cringe" (and "based", but to a lesser extent), it was so grave that even boomers started using these terms

You mean like calling yourself kanyepilled?

everything mainstream is garbage

Anime is mainstream now... would you believe it? before girls made fun of you for watching "cartoons" but now they are all over L from Death note... sigh fucking normans
true. i remember watching fmab with my brother in like 2011 and thinking it was weird but eventually i started to like it

You mean like calling yourself kanyepilled?
how

Normies usually don't have much of a culture of their own. I guess having a hive mind does this.
That's why they have to appropriate everything that seems to be cool to them.

This is true. In other time average Becky would have ridiculizaced these japanese cartoons.
Foids can't think by themselves. They can only follow what is mainstream or not.

Normies, it's literally in their name. They follow the norm.