Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Do Normies Say Fruity Shit To Each Other?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So I've noticed that sometimes normies will say gay ass shit to each other like about how this boy has a fat ass and this boy is sexy and just a bunch of faggot ass shit

why do they do this shit? like ik most of them are joking but its such an autistic thing to do like they have no filter what so ever

now talk in the comments! :feelsEhh:

They don’t actually have any personality

They are like spineless robots

well okay then, you act like i'm white knighting for whites or da huwhighte race jfl. i just wanted to say that because shitskins always get riled up by that word
i think it's funny.
no i just said i lived in a white town the majority of people here are white

i live in alaska for gods sake :feelskek:

oh that's right. I live in anchorage too. but actually there's a lot of shitskins here lol.
i am miles away from you

i live in the town next to you if that is the case :feelsokman:

dam dis boy is sexy

So I've noticed that sometimes normies will say gay ass shit to each other like about how this boy has a fat ass and this boy is sexy and just a bunch of faggot ass shit

why do they do this shit? like ik most of them are joking but its such an autistic thing to do like they have no filter what so ever

now talk in the comments! :feelsEhh:
Following trends and alot of them are closeted faggots that either are afraid to come out or don't know that there fags yet but those feelings are internalized in them begging to come out. Thats generation fag z for u.

Faggots are the default for gen Z, they’re just NT maxxing

I think cause they're mega :bluepill: and have learned from foids. Just look at any Instagram photo of a toilet and you'll see dozens of "omg yas gurl slay" "you're so beautiful" "10/10 ass" always gassing each other up.

My theory is since most men are so deprived of any affection and encouragement whatsoever, they parrot the dumb shit foids say to each other, hoping it will work. Cause for toilets, it does :feelshaha: