Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do NTs care so much about what they wear?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They will treat you like you're autistic sperg if you choose to wear the same formal clothing everyday and don't follow zoomerfag trends, there is nothing wrong with me wanting to wear polos everyday while these same NTs will just wear the same oversized sweaters but in different colors. :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

they need flex money over poorcels it's ogre.

I’m NT but I don’t give a shit what I wear, my closet is filled with old dusty clothes

It's usually a sign of wealth; many of these trends are expensive. :feelsjuice:

vanity & an obsession with their self-image, to flaunt status & wealth in an attempt to boost halo effect for better treatment from others and also to attract the opposite sex

Bc what You look like is what You are

your body is the important thing

I own 3 black t shirts, one dark grey fleece, 2 black chinos and flat vans. I wear this every time I leave the house, with my messenger bag. I like order, I hate change. Wearing the same thing keeps my head calm and gives me routine. I hang my few clothes on a coat rack I bought, neat and tidy. No need for a wardrobe.
Thanks for you're input Mr Jobs

normies are experts at wasting money
they spend thousands on shitty streaming services and games which can be pirated easily

I wear what I find comfy and keeps me warm.

vanity & an obsession with their self-image, to flaunt status & wealth in an attempt to boost halo effect for better treatment from others and also to attract the opposite sex
Yeah but they are the same people who will tell you they don't give a fuck about others and JUST focus on yourself BRO

Funny GIF

they don't. that's what makes them normies. they simply don't care. unaware

because their brain warped niggers

I used to care about that when I was in middle school and high school, not anymore. It's not like it got me anything before