Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people always feel need to argue and try to 'put me in my place'

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It's fucking infuriating, I hear these people talk with each other about the most retarded shit and get all sorts of information wrong but as soon as I make 1 mistake or say something they think is stupid and argument will erupt and they won't stop until they feel in in my place. I don't see this behaviour when they talk to others.

People are mean to incels and don't respect them. They see you as subhuman.

that happens a lot if you are an incel or a low tier normie.it's just normies wanting to ego stroke.don't think much about it.

You might give cuck vibes tbh ngl ded srs

People are mean to incels and don't respect them. They see you as subhuman.
I used to get this when I was younger; I get it less now. You are right, we are just seen as inferior, and normies hate to see us be right about anything.

They wanna make sure Incels never get any ideas thinking they can ever gain access to a Females young fresh pussy and anus

The options as I see them:

Fight back verbally
Fight back physically
Ignore them
Leave

HALO EFFECT PILL STRIKES AGAIN.

YOUR FAILO EFFECT IS KILLING YOU PLEASE NEXT TIME DON'T SPEAK WITH ANYONE.

YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS SHIT WORLD.

people will deny "water is wet" if it's an incel who said that
in fact IT had an argument about the wetness of water once :feelskek: incurable retardation

NTs, especially holes, enjoy denigrating lesser males who refuse to kowtow to them.

Because you don't have interesting hobbies

Why are you communicating with NT's. All my homies are mental