Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people believe anything on the internet?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
tales from notorious emotional people with agendas, backstabbers, schizos who make up stories to make up for their irl failures, etc

The internet is all I know.

Exactly. You need to remember that mainstream society is made up of the lowest common denominator. Most people are stupid and gullible. No one has the capacity to think for themselves, let alone have the inclination to research anything for themselves. Most are just retarded TikTok consumers who believe in free engery.

Exactly. You need to remember that mainstream society is made up of the lowest common denominator. Most people are stupid and gullible. No one has the capacity to think for themselves, let alone have the inclination to research anything for themselves. Most are just retarded TikTok consumers who believe in free engery.
Then we need to improve schools so people actually learn something, All i remember was, hitler did this, A rock is this, And jesus existed long ago, Nothing of that is gonna help me in the irl world, No wonder people are dumb AF, We learn NOTHING of value in School.

and some people try to break free from the reins of stupidity by doing something even more stupid which is latching onto opinions from ppl who feign reputability but arent actually reputable