Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do people here still continue to believe in and peddle the therapy meme?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even here, people say go see a psychologist if you can’t make friends or get judged as a mentalcel. :feelsUgh:

Imagine voluntarily paying 100s of dollars an hour to listen to a bluepiller with the power to legally drug, electrically shock or lock you up in a psychiatric ward for years if you say anything hinting about being an incel. :lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/LwpmdlKgDQM

Last edited:
They can prescribe drugs and maybe let you vent but that's about it in terms of benefits, lol

Dangerous method would not recommend

Cause if you are lacking social skills from mental issues, psychologists can actually help via exposure therapy and teaching you different social cues and ways to communicate.

Psychology is a meme in terms of anything relationship related though. Increasing your social skills won’t help you get women (I’ve seen your face, trust me). You need to work on your looks to ever ascend. But specifically for your autism, psychologists do have decades of experience helping them.

Cause if you are lacking social skills from mental issues, psychologists can actually help via exposure therapy and teaching you different social cues and ways to communicate.

Psychology is a meme in terms of anything relationship related though. Increasing your social skills won’t help you get women (I’ve seen your face, trust me). You need to work on your looks to ever ascend. But specifically for your autism, psychologists do have decades of experience helping them.
Giga cope, psychology is a complete scam, look at Elliot and Cho, they both were forced to see psychologists when they were young and yet they were never cured.
@turbosperg blackpill him. :feelsUgh:

Thousands of hours and dollars being gaslighted by therapists to learn social skills and still these bluepilled autistcels are unable to talk to people. :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgF89DzkgH4

It depends if one is just after jew meds or if he really wants to talk about his problems to such a charlatan

Giga cope, psychology is a complete scam, look at Elliot and Cho, they both were forced to see psychologists when they were young and yet they were never cured.
Cho wasn’t autistic and ER also had other comorbidities, such as narcissistic personality disorder, and severe history of bullying.

Social Skills Intervention for patients with aspergers is actually one of the few interventions in psychology that aren’t bullshit. You gotta have nuisance, and not just say you are anti-science if you criticize it, or completely dismiss everything even though certain therapies do work.

Thousands of hours and dollars being gaslighted by therapists to learn social skills and still these bluepilled autistcels are unable to talk to people. :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgF89DzkgH4

I do thERapy - psychoanalysis.

I know thERapy won't solve my autism, ADD, inceldom, etc. but it does seem to help me cope with depression and PTSD from my shitty childhood. My thERapist is basically the only person I hold non-trivial conversations with, and I think being acknowledged by another person is a good cope, otherwise I'd be 100% stuck in my own mind and go insane from the lack of perspective.

I don't go to thERapy to become a normie or to work on my pERsOnALiTy, I go to cope with my shitty life.

Social Skills Intervention for patients with aspergers is actually one of the few interventions in psychology that aren’t bullshit.
Yes, but is has to be started in early childhood with a very specialized thERapist. Most thERapists around are mere platitude dispensers and hopelessly bluepilled.

Moreover, autism is a NEUROLOGICAL syndrome, it's not a mere lack of "social skills" training. Normies can discriminate autists in a matter of seconds, at a quick glance.

In a study, in which autists and normies would read a script on video, and then be judged by a panel of normies, the autists got a poorer judgement from a 5 second clip, from a 5 second audio clip, and even from a still image from the video.

Reading from a script results in different perceptions from normies, depending on whether the reader is autistic or not. This data flies in the face of anyone who still says the solution to autism is merely a matter of learning what to say. Autism screws the whole nonverbal communication system -- voice modulation, posture, facial expressions, gait, body movement, etc. are 90% of presentation, the actual content matters very little to make a good or a bad impression on a normie audience.

I do thERapy - psychoanalysis.

I know thERapy won't solve my autism, ADD, inceldom, etc. but it does seem to help me cope with depression and PTSD from my shitty childhood. My thERapist is basically the only person I hold non-trivial conversations with, and I think being acknowledged by another person is a good cope, otherwise I'd be 100% stuck in my own mind and go insane from the lack of perspective.

I don't go to thERapy to become a normie or to work on my pERsOnALiTy, I go to cope with my shitty life.
Idk how he will cope with that response

[UWSL]Yes, but is has to be started in early childhood with a very specialized thERapist. Most thERapists around are mere platitude dispensers and hopelessly bluepilled.[/UWSL]

Moreover, autism is a NEUROLOGICAL syndrome, it's not a mere lack of "social skills" training. Normies can discriminate autists in a matter of seconds, at a quick glance.

In a study, in which autists and normies would read a script on video, and then be judged by a panel of normies, the autists got a poorer judgement from a 5 second clip, from a 5 second audio clip, and even from a still image from the video.

Reading from a script results in different perceptions from normies, depending on whether the reader is autistic or not. This data flies in the face of anyone who still says the solution to autism is merely a matter of learning what to say. Autism screws the whole nonverbal communication system -- voice modulation, posture, facial expressions, gait, body movement, etc. are 90% of presentation, the actual content matters very little to make a good or a bad impression on a normie audience.
I’m not saying it will cure his autism, but it will help with the social aspect. Also, he has Aspergers rather than severe autism so it is much more manageable with coping strategies.

u go there so they can send u to the psychiatrist who gives u the drugs

u go there so they can send u to the psychiatrist who gives u the drugs
They gave me tons of those luckily I flushed them down the toilet but my therapist was a stacy which made it really annoying

I’m not saying it will cure his autism, but it will help with the social aspect. Also, he has Aspergers rather than severe autism so it is much more manageable with coping strategies.
Not really. Talking with a psychologist who specializes in autism (inevitably a patronizing, schoolmarmy personality type) will not help you interact with normalfags and, much less, fertile-aged foids.

The only goal of psychologists is to make you cope well enough to wageslave. Beyond that, they do not care and are incapable of helping. They are just servants of the capitalist system in the next line of defense past schoolteachers. Where schoolteachers failed to socialize you into a worker-bee, psychologists will attempt to succeed.

Indeed, note how homework is a fixture of the most popular therapy "modality" (lol) of CBT and how the therapist in CBT takes on an authoritarian role which cannot be challenged. They are just dictatorial kindergarten teachers, and have the intelligence to boot.

I do not understand your intractable affinity for the pseudo-science of psychology. It cannot adequately grasp normalfags most of the time, let alone people with severe issues like autists.

And contrary to your assumption, those with "higher functioning" autism actually fare worse than those with "lower functioning" autism, since they are more aware of their miserable condition while having greater expectations pinned onto them.

Thus "higher functioning" autists are more likely to be depressed and commit suicide -- after being forced to wageslave, for example. Boneheaded therapy where a debt-laden, conformist millennial spouts platitudes at you and employs dog training techniques cannot bring relief to this.

If anything, a lower functioning autist with a lower IQ can benefit better from therapy, simply because they are dumber and have lower expectations. They are not pressured so much into LARPing as well-adjusted wageslave NTs and gaslighted for their aberrance.

Last edited:
Because people do not question it. You assume that your doctor is out for your best interest, teacher, therapist, psychologist the industry is built off giving nosey cunty white liberal middle class woman the authority to give men advice to gaslight them into being cog on Jew pills

Not really. Talking with a psychologist who specializes in autism (inevitably a patronizing, schoolmarmy personality type) will not help you interact with normalfags and, much less, fertile-aged foids.

The only goal of psychologists is to make you cope well enough to wageslave. Beyond that, they do not care and are incapable of helping. They are just servants of the capitalist system in the next line of defense past schoolteachers. Where schoolteachers failed to socialize you into a worker-bee, psychologists will attempt to succeed.

Indeed, note how homework is a fixture of the most popular therapy "modality" (lol) of CBT and how the therapist in CBT takes on an authoritarian role which cannot be challenged. They are just dictatorial kindergarten teachers, and have the intelligence to boot.

I do not understand your intractable affinity for the pseudo-science of psychology. It cannot adequately grasp normalfags most of the time, let alone people with severe issues like autists.

And contrary to your assumption, those with "higher functioning" autism actually fare worse than those with "lower functioning" autism, since they are more aware of their miserable condition while having greater expectations pinned onto them.

Thus "higher functioning" autists are more likely to be depressed and commit suicide -- after being forced to wageslave, for example. Boneheaded therapy where a debt-laden, conformist millennial spouts platitudes at you and employs dog training techniques cannot bring relief to this.

If anything, a lower functioning autist with a lower IQ can benefit better from therapy, simply because they are dumber and have lower expectations. They are not pressured so much into LARPing as well-adjusted wageslave NTs and gaslighted for their aberrance.
I’m not talking about psychologists for autism, I’m talking specifically about social skills training.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back