Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do People Love to Target Me for My Weight?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why do people always make fun of my weight even though it’s not even that fat where I live, especially for poorfag curries and when I was younger, I routinely see people that are 50-100 lbs+ heavier than me, yet I always ended up singled out. There has to be a reason why skinnyfags target me specifically. :feelsUgh:

View: https://imgur.com/a/oNBgbK4

Last edited:
Why do people always make fun of my weight even though it’s not even that fat where I live, especially for poorfag curries, I routinely see people that are 50-100 lbs+ heavier than me, yet I always end up singled out. There has to be a reason why skinnyfags target me specifically. :feelsUgh:
We eat good food while these cucked retards restrict calories and eat soy shit like veggies

because it's funny

Because fatcels are fakecel volcels

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You don't look that fat though, just big boned
He is fat af. Him bkurring out his face and wearing a big puffy jacket all hide his true fatness.

It's due to being ethnic

Why do people always make fun of my weight even though it’s not even that fat where I live, especially for poorfag curries and when I was younger, I routinely see people that are 50-100 lbs+ heavier than me, yet I always ended up singled out. There has to be a reason why skinnyfags target me specifically. :feelsUgh:

You don't look that fat. :feelsjuice:

Also, probably because you post about how obesity is superior and how your weight is fine nearly every day. :feelsaww:

because it's funny
Yep, making fun of fat people is funny,

I used to get made fun of for skinny all the time, especially by fat people

You just an easy target. Beat them up if they it again

Yep, making fun of fat people is funny,

I used to get made fun of for skinny all the time, especially by fat people
Then you must agree fat mogs being skinny.

Then you must agree fat mogs being skinny.
It probably does, there is some stigma against bullying fatties. Skinny shaming is seen as okay because skinny foids are attractive but they don’t take into account skinny incels

tallfags are more hesitant to try beat up fat manlets than lean manlets

Why do people always make fun of my height(6ft) even though it’s not even that tall where Iive, especially for a richfag ricecels and when I was younger, I routinely see people that are 2-5 inches taller than me, yet I always ended up singled out. There has to be a reason why midgetfags target me specifically. :feelsUgh: